It all starts now...!

That's wicked that your brother is doing something about his weight and awesome that you're helping him. I think men find it harder to admit and accept help when it comes to losing weight (and most things actually!!). So kudos to him. You'll have to keep us updated with his progress!! I was over 20 stone when I started and although a daunting thought or 2 million passed my brain the best feeling was having a number on the scales that started with a 1! Xx

Morning peeps!

It. Is. So. Cold :(

Breakfast

6 Finn Crisp (HEX B) with Philli Light (Half HEX A) and Smoked Salmon
Special K Chewy Bar (4.5)

Dinner

Chicken and Tomato Pasta topped with Cheese (Half HEX A)
Fruit Salad
Yogurt

Tea

2 x LM Red Onion and Rosemary Sausages, Mashed Sweet Potato and Veg

Other

Velvet Crunch (4)

HEX A- Philli Light and RF Cheddar
HEX B- Finn Crisps

Syns- 8.5

Last edited:
Just had a text from the consultant who's gonna start covering our group tomorrow (yes...yet another one!) Fingers crossed..I think it's a good thing that she'd at least made direct contact though, none of the others have done that! Don't think i've met this one yet, so we shall see x

Hey hun, is the consultant permanent or just covering for a bit? I remember when I started with my old group and by the time I left there we had gone through about 5? Was so frustrating! Xx

We've gone through 5/6 people atm..i've been going not even a year! (well..a year later this month!) her text said covering for the foreseeable..so tbh i'm reading that until they find someone 'permanent' - hah! xx

Good luck for WI tonight Joanne! Hope this new temporary C is nice :D xx

Thanks Stevie! Not feeling optimistic about tonight as i'm errr...so bunged up :rolleyes: Doesn't usually happen to me!

Brekkie today was choc orange shreddies (amazing!) and SS milk...haven't decided on lunch yet, I was late so just grabbed stuff for my lunch bag, will decide at the time! Tea is maranated pork loins and fried rice. Mmm!!

In other news, lots more snow here overnight! xx

Not a problem! :D here are a couple of pics from this morn xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2710421078.jpg
    image-2710421078.jpg
    637.3 KB · Views: 35
  • image-3468006279.jpg
    image-3468006279.jpg
    841.1 KB · Views: 34
  • image-2049182321.jpg
    image-2049182321.jpg
    908.6 KB · Views: 38
Well sticking to plan didn't do anything for me this week, 1.5 on! Can hand on heart say i've had a brilliant week. Had 1 thing off plan and that was a homemade cupcake...A cupcake i'm going to emphasise, thats it. I havent 'been' for a few days though and am feeling very bloated and bunged up.

Still as determined as ever and i'm going for a big loss next week. Plan is to up the fruit and veggie intake a lot plus go swimming a few times.

Pic of my tea attached....nom!! :D

Attachments

• image-3633523197.jpg
    image-3633523197.jpg
    575.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Totally get what you mean about the 'bunged' upness!! What a pain for you after being 100%. Grrr! I have had that issue of late, think I need to ensure I'm drinking enough for all the fibre tbh.

Tea looks lovely. Hope you enjoyed!
And let's get on it for the epic losses next week ay? Xx

Sorry to hear tonights result wasn't quite what you were expecting. It's not a "true" result though, being bunged up and what not really doesn't help matters. I know you will have a fantastic loss this time next week, so just stick with it :)

P.s. your tea tonight looks soooo nice!! :drool: xx

Totally get what you mean about the 'bunged' upness!! What a pain for you after being 100%. Grrr! I have had that issue of late, think I need to ensure I'm drinking enough for all the fibre tbh.

Tea looks lovely. Hope you enjoyed!
And let's get on it for the epic losses next week ay? Xx

Big loss next week then?

YES! definitely :) xx

New food discovery for me! Tyrells proper propercorn was on offer in Waitrose so bought a couple of different flavoured big bags. Just weighed out a servings size for the bro tomorrow (19g) and you get a big bowl full for only 5 syns. Win!! :D

Back