It all starts now...!

Morning!

Work bound atm....TGIF! Weighed this morning and 1.5 off so I'm now 13st 7.5 - exciting times! I usually gain when it's 'that' time so the loss will do me just fine :) mam decided she wanted to do tea tonight so I'll do my planned meal tomorrow. She has pork loins out the freezer so it'll probably be a pork stir fry or marinated grilled loins :drool:

Breakfast

Choc Weetabix and SS Milk

Dinner

Bacon, Brie and Red Onion Chutney served with Salad and a few crisps
Banana

Tea

Snacks

Lemon Alpen light bar
Salt & Vinegar Velvet Crunch

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Yay, well done on the loss!! This 5:2 is really working wonders for you - you are shrinking :D xx

Yay, well done on the loss!! This 5:2 is really working wonders for you - you are shrinking :D xx

Thanks, I really am loving 5:2..it just seems eo easy and the weight is coming off nice and steady :) Hoping to finally get that 3 stone award in 2-3 weeks xx

Wooo well done on weigh in 5:2 rules lol xx

Thankyou! Just remembered that a week on Tuesday I'm going to London for a few days so 3 stone award may have to wait..we'll see! Xx

Some how missed your WI post! Well done honey! I'm starting to think more and more that a 5:2 / SW approach is needed for me, I'll see how it goes for my WI this week and make a decision from there I guess xx

Morning!

Tea turned out to be pork stir fry last night by the way. Had an early start today, dropped my mam off at work for 7.30, done some shopping at Asda and just having some breakfast. Choc weetabix again, I seem to have a thing for them at the moment! Going to the ban soon and then out for the day soon with a friend and I know she wants a McDonald's for dinner, I'm gonna treat myself too. How sad is it that I'm a bit excited?! I couldn't even tell you when I was last inside McDonald's, so long ago. Have a yummy tea planned for tonight so will update yous tonight on how it goes! Xx

Feast day

Breakfast

2 choc weetabix and SS milk

Dinner

Double cheeseburger and medium fries

Tea

Red pepper and mozzarella stuffed chicken wrapped in Serrano ham, roasters and roasted pepper bruschetta
Chocolate Yoo-Moo

image-1120399112.jpg

image-1221596025.jpg

image-3867664944.jpg

Last edited:
Evening!

Been busy around the house today. Some of you might remember all that carry on a few months ago (the court case is this week actually) well, we're still selling up. Since then, we've been freshening up / redecorating the whole house as needed. My room is now finished so I've been doing loads of sorting! Just the living room, front porch, landing and stairs to do and then we'll be putting it on the market.

Feast day

Breakfast

Toasted muffin with scrambled egg and smoked salmon

image-624572261.jpg

Dinner

Homemade leek and potato soup with 2 nimble wholegrain

Tea

Pasta with garlic, bacon, onion, peas and low low

image-1555982137.jpg

Snacks

Banana
Special K chewy delight
Homemade choc & toffee muffin

Last edited:
Congratulations on the loss and the food looks to nice!! Fingers crossed for you with the interview too, hope you get some good news from it x

Morning!

Fast day today, feeling good so far. Food below though I'm just getting this up quickly so I'll edit with cal values when I'm on my dinner break. Gonna look at the pool timetable too and see what times my local one is open for public swimming, gonna get back into it this week :)

Dinner

4 x Finn Crisp (80) with EL Laughing Cow (20)
Salt & Vinegar Velvet Crunch (84)
Hartley's Jelly Pot (9)

Tea

Cod in a Butter Sauce (107) Broccoli (32) and Peas (45)

Snacks

Special K Chewy Delight Bar (97)

TOTAL = 474

Last edited:
Ooh, what did you think of the Low Low pasta? :) xx

Feast Day

Breakfast

Toasted English Muffin with Flora Light

Dinner

Chickpea and Mixed Bean Salad
Pineapple and Melon

Tea

Pork Stir-Fry with Rice

Snacks

Banana
Special K Choc Biscuit Moments
Bounty Milkshake
Homemade Choc & Toffee Muffin

Last edited:
Dinner time!

image-2299096734.jpg

Tea..so good :drool:

image-1647467165.jpg

Food is looking lovely :) I went to see the host last night, wasnt too fussed but I think that's because it's soooo different than the book think if I hadn't read it I would have liked it though x

Food is looking lovely :) I went to see the host last night, wasnt too fussed but I think that's because it's soooo different than the book think if I hadn't read it I would have liked it though x

I already have so many new books piled up that I need to read so I'm not letting myself get The Host yet haha! T'is on my list though :) xx

Morning!

Happy Hump day peeps :) Technically it's my Thursday today so that makes me happy. Food'age for today...

Feast Day

Breakfast

Cookie Crunch Cereal, SS Milk
Banana

Dinner

Herby Vegetable Cous Cous
Vanilla Muller Light

Tea

Hoi Sin Chicken, Coconut Rice & Pak Choi

Snacks

Special K Chewy Delight
Quavers