It all starts now...!

Looks droolsome hun! Wow.

Any plans tonight? Xx

Nope just a quiet one for me as got a few busy weekends ahead! But...peeps in my house wanted to place an order with Desserts Delivered and no way could I resist choosing something! Well.. It is a feast day ;)

Look away if you don't want to see temptation.....

Banoffee pie, reeses choc fudge cake & ferrero rocher sundae!

image-2725958789.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg! Jaffa cake cheesecake and white chocolate waffles. .. I've died and gone to heaven!!

Quiet weekend this week, done all my food plan and shop tonight, about to have dins. Tomorrow morning see my ma and nephew (she has him for the weekend as my brother is in Orlando!) Chill for rest of the day, badminton sunday and more chilling (and a beef roast nom!). Lovely :) xx

Omg! Jaffa cake cheesecake and white chocolate waffles. .. I've died and gone to heaven!!

Quiet weekend this week, done all my food plan and shop tonight, about to have dins. Tomorrow morning see my ma and nephew (she has him for the weekend as my brother is in Orlando!) Chill for rest of the day, badminton sunday and more chilling (and a beef roast nom!). Lovely :) xx

Sounds great! I have nothing solid planned for a change! Need to do my weeks food plan too, think I'll do a bike ride and my best friend is still home from uni atm so we'll probs do something :) xx

Ohhhh yum! So much loveliness to choose from :p which one was yours? Xx

Nope just a quiet one for me as got a few busy weekends ahead! But...peeps in my house wanted to place an order with Desserts Delivered and no way could I resist choosing something! Well.. It is a feast day ;)

Look away if you don't want to see temptation.....

Banoffee pie, reeses choc fudge cake & ferrero rocher sundae!

View attachment 90287

The only decision is which one to have first!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm now off to check out their website.:rolleyes:

Ok so when am I coming for pudding?? Beats mine hands down! You have somewhere that delivers JUST pudding? Wowsers xx

Wowsers indeed, if they don't do it round here I see an opportunity arising:D

They did tweet hinting that they might be on Dragon's Den so you never know ;) Think they're opening actual dessert parlours too as atm it's only delivery.

For the record, mine was the Reese's peanut butter choc cake thingy. I LOVE peanut butter cups so it was an easy decision for me! xx

Mmm melted cheese and deserts by delivery amazing! I love your food pics :D

Very good job there isn't a delivery place like that near me because I don't know my will power would be strong enough.

I downloaded the 5:2 book for my kindle and it really does sound great. I haven't really been following anything the last few weeks because I got fed up of not losing but am very tempted to try 5:2 x

Mmm melted cheese and deserts by delivery amazing! I love your food pics :D

Very good job there isn't a delivery place like that near me because I don't know my will power would be strong enough.

I downloaded the 5:2 book for my kindle and it really does sound great. I haven't really been following anything the last few weeks because I got fed up of not losing but am very tempted to try 5:2 x

I know a lot of people have different opinions towards it but I can't recommend it enough :) For my last couple of Slimming World it just wasn't happening..I was losing 1, gaining 2, maintaining and then losing 1 etc. I started 5:2 for a couple of weeks and it just suits me perfectly. For the first couple of fast days, you will probably find them hard but I found I adjusted really quickly! I don't find them a struggle now, 500 cals can go a long way! Lots of people use them all for an evening meal but I have dinner and tea. At first I had breakfast, but found that was a big mistake. When I do, I'm starving by 10am or so because the metabolism kicks in but now that I don't, I can easily last until dinner :) Personally, I stay on track by thinking great, tomorrow I can do as I please..within reason obviously ;) Every Feast day i'd be over syns but it's not a problem unless you have mcdonalds for breakfast, burger king for dinner and chinese for tea :giggle: Generally, my main meals are pretty much SW friendly anyway but I have extras if I want them. Perhaps try it for a week or 2 if you're interested? Can't hurt! xx

Happy Saturday lovelys! Such a dull day weather wise today :( had a busy morning and just about to tuck into my dinner. Can't wait to have the salad! I've loved it forever but haven't made it since SW as the dressing includes a couple of things which aren't great- specifically peanuts, extra Virgin olive oil and a bit of sesame oil. Can have it now though :D

Breakfast

2 choc weetabix and SS milk

Dinner

Quiche and Asian style salad

image-2151836512.jpg

Tea

Malaysian chicken and red pepper curry with coconut rice

Last edited:
Looks lovely :) your salads that you have usually do though! Envy you being able to have those non sw friendly things!

Weather naff here too.

Am going to check out the recipe for the Malaysian chicken as it seems so popular it must be good!
Have a good day x

I've not had that curry so looking forward to trying it! So far I've loved everything else what I've made from the book though :) xx

Would you be able to share the recipe as have done a search and cant find it?x

Yeah, will put it up tonight :) xx

Food looks delicious as usual, has it cheered up where you are? It's grey one minute sunny the next here :/ xx

Food looks delicious as usual, has it cheered up where you are? It's grey one minute sunny the next here :/ xx

The sun has just come out now, not much good at 6pm lol! Xx

Wow another success from the Asia book! Looks like a proper curry and tastes like one too :) I added green beans. So impressed with the whole Asia book, normally I don't like SW curries as the texture is usually a bit dodgy! Xx

image-3273012762.jpg

Emsie.. Xx

image-3060337483.jpg

Back