It all starts now...!

Sounds like a nice chilled out day hun. Hope all goes well tomorrow - you will be fab :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello!! Lovely to meet you properly on Saturday, hope you didn't get back too late!
Right, I WILL do the shred before the day is out! :) day one, bring it on!
Have a lovely chilled day before you start tomorrow...can't wait to hear all about it! Xx

Ahh enjoy the last day before your first xx

Sounds like a nice chilled out day hun. Hope all goes well tomorrow - you will be fab :) xx

Hello!! Lovely to meet you properly on Saturday, hope you didn't get back too late!
Right, I WILL do the shred before the day is out! :) day one, bring it on!
Have a lovely chilled day before you start tomorrow...can't wait to hear all about it! Xx

Thank you all! Lol, I'm gonna have to get used to not using my phone at work :( gonna have twitter / mini's withdrawals!!

Yay to doing the shred! No way am I getting up earlier to do it before work so from now on, weekdays will be done in the evening.

I'm the first to admit when I've slipped up so erm, 500 day didn't happen lol! I'll easily get back into the swing of things when I'm in my usual routine again. Er, tea! Belly pork, stir fry and a salsa type thing. My only saving grace is that I HATE soft fat so a bit was cut off.

image-1797252808.jpg

Ended up with a busy afternoon but from 7-10 tonight I'll be plonked in front of the tele, then bath, chill and bed! Xx

Last edited:
I love belly pork! Its so goooood! Best place I had it was up in the lake district in some pretty little pub. Was the most amazing taste sensation ever. The chef used to cook for madonna and elton john so he knows his stuff! Xx

Hello hello :)

Just a quick post as I'm going to stalk the pages of you 5:2 :D
Just want to wish you good luck for tomorrow, it will all go well :) let us know all the details when you've finished xx

I love belly pork! Its so goooood! Best place I had it was up in the lake district in some pretty little pub. Was the most amazing taste sensation ever. The chef used to cook for madonna and elton john so he knows his stuff! Xx

It's not normally something I want but I watched a recent episode of Nigel Slaters show and his looked amazing, so I done his recipe. Sooooo good!! Xx

Hello hello :)

Just a quick post as I'm going to stalk the pages of you 5:2 :D
Just want to wish you good luck for tomorrow, it will all go well :) let us know all the details when you've finished xx

Helloo! No probs :) will make sure I post what I eat on fast days for you to see! Xx

Thank you all! Lol, I'm gonna have to get used to not using my phone at work :( gonna have twitter / mini's withdrawals!!

Yay to doing the shred! No way am I getting up earlier to do it before work so from now on, weekdays will be done in the evening.

I'm the first to admit when I've slipped up so erm, 500 day didn't happen lol! I'll easily get back into the swing of things when I'm in my usual routine again. Er, tea! Belly pork, stir fry and a salsa type thing. My only saving grace is that I HATE soft fat so a bit was cut off.

View attachment 93306

Ended up with a busy afternoon but from 7-10 tonight I'll be plonked in front of the tele, then bath, chill and bed! Xx

omg! Wish I hadn't looked! then I had to look again because it looked so pretty and yummy! x

Hey Jo, hope today is going well! xx

Hi girls, thanks so much for the good wishes! All went well :) just a flying visit though as sorting tea out for the others, going to Pilates and then eating myself! Catch up later, hope you're all ok! Xxx

Hiya! Been naughty posting my food as I used to do it at work lol! I walk to and from the new job but I've been holding a brolly the last 2 days :( all has been going well at work though and everyone is lovely. Huuuuuge place! In my team there's 18 of us and only one I've got an iffy feeling about but a few others have told me about her too haha :p so much to learn as its all bespoke software packages but no problems so far and I'm doing new things everyday. I'm working 9-5 but will be alternating some weeks to 7.45-4.45.

Reet! Food for today was rise krispies with SS milk. Elevenses oat bar. Tomato pasta for dinner and tea was veg and lemon tagliatelle :) Might have a 'treat' yogurt later on after the shred, they came free with our Tesco order!

image-1666046851.jpg

Tomorrow is meant to be a fast day but are colleagues ready to see me scraping philli onto Finn crisps lol?! Xx

Last edited:
Back