It all starts now...!

Ooo am just sat on the train deciding what to have for dins with my salad and saw you mentioned turkey steaks...sorted!! :) xx

Glad to be of assistance! ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Teaa!

image-4091184584.jpg

Hey missus nice to see you back :) holiday sounds amazing so very jealous lol. You seem to have got back on track really quickly too well done! Xx

Lol at dodgy lips! :D just on my dinner break..

Breakfast

2 Choc Weetabix and SS Milk

Dinner

Leftover Veg Couscous and Parmesan Turkey
Small Banana
Coconut Greek Style Muller

Tea

??!!?? Straight out from work til past 11pm

Last edited:
Me and my 2 friends are booking our next spa trip this week..so excited!! We're going to Champneys in Leicester for 2 nights and 3 days. includes various trestments and all meals :)

Food'age!

Breakfast

2 Choc Weetabix with SS milk

Snack

Grapes

Dinner

Chickpea / Mixed Bean Salad
Quavers
Alpen Light

Tea

Cheese Topped Shepherds Pie and Broccoli

Last edited:
Scales are on their way down from the holiday gain - yay! Dunno about anyone else but totally loving the weather and its set to stay in the 20s for a while, good times!

Just booked an appt at the hairdressers on sat - cut and colour. Nervous as its the first time I'll have ever had a full colour done lol! I've got ginger hair with blonde highlights but after years of the same thing, I hate them now and too impatient for them to grow out. All my life I hated my natural hair colour but I've grown to love it, so I'm going a different shade of red..something like Natasha Hamilton from Atomic Kitten. That way, it won't look horrendous when I leave it to go all natural

Breakfast

(Surprise surprise!) 2 choc weetabix and SS milk

Dinner

Tuna sub roll
Quavers

Tea

Steak, onions and mushrooms with mild peppercorn sauce

Snacks

Alpen light
Homemade PB cookie

Last edited:
Scales are on their way down from the holiday gain - yay! Dunno about anyone else but totally loving the weather and its set to stay in the 20s for a while, good times!

Just booked an appt at the hairdressers on sat - cut and colour. Nervous as its the first time I'll have ever had a full colour done lol! I've got ginger hair with blonde highlights but after years of the same thing, I hate them now and too impatient for them to grow out. All my life I hated my natural hair colour but I've grown to love it, so I'm going a different shade of red..something like Natasha Hamilton from Atomic Kitten. That way, it won't look horrendous when I leave it to go all natural

Breakfast

(Surprise surprise!) 2 choc weetabix and SS milk

Dinner

Tuna sub roll
Quavers

Tea

Steak, onions and mushrooms with mild peppercorn sauce

Snacks

Alpen light
Homemade PB cookie

I know you don't follow SW at the mo but can choc weetabix be used as a healthy b?

I know you don't follow SW at the mo but can choc weetabix be used as a healthy b?

They used to be a B choice + 2 or 3 syns?? Don't quote me on that mind! Xx

Hellooo! Hope you've all been enjoying the amazing weather, can hardly believe I'm in England lol! I've had a nice chilled one :) yesterday I sat out on the green in town before having my hair done. I picked up a couple of boxes of sushi from a place called Nudo Box..don't know if other places have then?? Soo good and ridiculously cheap - never again will I buy the little packs frm the supermarket etc.

Soo this is my hair...I do like it actually but not the colour I wanted, so gonna change in 5/6 weeks when this one has faded :) hard to show but its like a dark cherry colour

Attachment-1.jpegP1030836.jpg

Aside from that, all weekend I've been laying in the garden reading! BBQ's on an evening too..this is the life eh!

Starting from tomorrow I'm on my 7 day induction at work! I've been there over a month haha but this is more learning and tests than job based. Hopefully it'll go ok! xx

ps - pics are the right way round on my laptop so dunno why they're sidewards here lol!

LOVE the hair! Looks brill! What colour are you aiming for next time?! The weather is ace hey! Saw your 'relaxation spot' on fb...ahh dreamy! If only we could chill there all day and not have to face work! Hope the induction goes ok!! :) xx

Love your hair, looks gorgeous! xx

Back