It all starts now...!

Hello here to subscribe.

Your meals always look lovely :) Are you just healthy eating at the moment? I know you were doing 5:2 at one point werent you x

That stew looks and sounds lovely x

It is! :) I'll pop the recipe up tonight for you xx

Hello here to subscribe.

Your meals always look lovely :) Are you just healthy eating at the moment? I know you were doing 5:2 at one point werent you x

Hiya, thanks for stopping by! I have indeed been 'flying solo' sorta speak but dear god, don't take this week as an example lol! You may have read that I'm taking part in a weightloss study for 6 weeks from Monday (5 days per week early morning bootcamp and eating plan) so I'm letting myself have some freedom for now as I really want to give this 100% :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning guys!

Just a quick check in as Monday draws closer lol! I've bought my protein shake powder, it's on the plan to have a shake every weekday straight after training, then have breakfast when home. So many flavours to choose from..I got good old vanilla and a cookies and cream one for a 'treat' LOL. They all do the same job anyway! Have received my first weeks food plan by email and thankfully it looks fine :) I'll be making a couple of changes to suit what I like / don't like..for example I'll be changing mackerel for tuna, asparagus for tenderstem broccoli or something.

My weekend..went to the cinema last night to see Kiss Ass 2, this afternoon I'm off to the hairdressers (same cut, different colour) gonna have some yummy food tonight and tomorrow, going to South Shields. Good weekend! Xx

Emsie.. Xx

Serves 5/6
Ingredients:

1 Chorizo Ring
Four slices of bacon
One large onion
Two peppers
10 mushrooms
2 tins of chopped tomatoes
2 tins of butter beans
10 new potatoes (chopped in half)
3 red chillies
5 cloves of crushed garlic
Heaped desert spoon of paprika
Seasoning
A little water
Oil or Frylight

Method:

Cut chorizo and bacon into bite sized chunks. Do the same with the potatoes. Slice your onion into half rings and slice the peppers and onion. Finely slice your chillies and crush the garlic.

Take the lids of canned goods. When everything is prepped, add olive oil or frylight to a warm pan- I use a deep stewing pan. Quickly brown your chorizo and bacon. Throw in the onions, peppers, chillies and garlic and gently fry until softened.

Add the paprika and give everything a good stir. Add the chopped tomatoes, butter beans, mushrooms, new potatoes and cover with just enough water to let the potatoes cook evenly. Let it gently simmer for an hour or until the potatoes are soft and cooked through. Have a taste and season with salt / pepper to your taste.

Yup..got up at 5.15am, am sat outside now! Got to be here for 6.15am today to get weighed etc, starts at 6.30! Xx

Post workout- Vanilla Protein Shake

Breakfast - Porridge with SS Milk, 1tbsp Honey

AM snack - Sunflower and Pumpkin Seeds

Dinner - Chicken Salad

PM snack - Apple

Tea - Cod with my usual dressing, Broccoli and Brown Rice

Eve snack - Natural Yogurt and Blueberries

The food looks good, is that part of the diet or just the shake?

All of it is, following eating plans for 6 wks as part of the study :) x

Another great day, I'm feeling so good! Finding this so much easier than I thought food wise - not craving anything :) the workouts push you to the max, as expected! Today I'm seriously aching :giggle: so funny though, the trainer tagged us all on Facebook and we were commenting. One girl said "I can hardly walk, it feels good!" I said "I think my thighs are going to give way today!" Then followed "I couldn't lift the baby to put her in her car seat!" And then "Ahhhh...my abs!" We have the whole body covered lol.

Post workout: Vanilla Protein Shake

Breakfast: Porridge with Milk and 1tbsp Honey

AM Snack: Organic Wholegrain Rice Cake with 1tsp Natural Organic Peanut Butter

Dinner: Tuna Salad

PM Snack: Apple

Tea: Chicken Steak, Sweet Potato Chips and Tenderstem Brocolli

Last edited:
Yesterday!

Post workout - protein shake
Breakfast - porridge with honey
AM snack- carrot sticks and LF cottage cheese
Dinner- veggie omelette
PM snack - LF cottage cheese
Tea - chicken in a passata sauce, brown rice and Brocolli
PM snack - wholegrain rice cake with organic NAS peanut butter

image-1118280192.jpg

Sounds like you're enjoying it so far, and I have to admit that the food does not look too bad either! Will be interesting to see what your results are. Good luck for day 3 :) xxx

Yesterday!

Post workout - protein shake
Breakfast - porridge with honey
AM snack- carrot sticks and LF cottage cheese
Dinner- veggie omelette
PM snack - LF cottage cheese
Tea - chicken in a passata sauce, brown rice and Brocolli
PM snack - wholegrain rice cake with organic NAS peanut butter

View attachment 104001

It looks fab! Are you allowed to snack on anything else or is that everything?

Think I might have to have porridge now have seen that! Haven't got honey though so think will have golden syrup.

Good Luck if you are weighing today x

Morning, afternoon and evening snacks are incorporated into the plan and that does me tbh, haven't been hungry! I'm amazed at how in the zone I am really..not had any cravings and there's 2 chocolate bars in my room which have been there since Sunday - unheard of for me!

The plan was weekly weigh ins every Monday, but I think we're getting weighed tomorrow so they can see what we are before the weekend, so this weeks will be over 5 days. Slept in majorly this morning, got up 20 minutes before it started lol, still went :D

Post workout - Protein Shake
Breakfast - Porridge with Honey
AM snack - Apple
Dinner - Tuna salad and Mixed Beans
PM Snack - Handful of Unsalted Mixed Nuts
Tea - Hot Smoked Salmon with Sweet Potato Chips and Broccoli
Eve snack - Natural Yogurt and Blueberries

image-111402347.jpg

Looks faberooneee!

How was weigh in? All still going well?! Xxx

Hi love! Yep going great thanks :) I've been on my travels again this weekend and I managed to be good. So proud of myself! Was up again at 5.30am this morning and I lost 3lbs! Happy with that as it's the most I've lost in ages. Now to keep that going every week! Hope you're good, will try get round to diaries this eve xx

Back