It all starts now...!

6 weeks

image-3792170885.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Decided on homemade chicken and sweet corn soup with 1 slice wholegrain nimble. Nom!!

image-3725647843.jpg

Another good workout this morning! She pushes us all so hard but is such a nice person :) always dripping with sweat lol, not pleasant..thank god I have time for a shower at home

Food!

Breakfast - Banana

Snack - Mini Twirl (colleague popped something on our desks today!)

Dinner - Brown Rice Salad

image-1910941363.jpg

Afternoon Snack - Apple

Tea- Shepherds Pie or Spaghetti & Meatballs!

Quickly logging food!

Breakfast - Banana
Snack - Apple
Dinner - Homemade meatballs and tomato sauce with pasta
Snack - Wispa bar
Tea - Homemade chicken and sweetcorn soup

You look fantastic missy! Congratulations on your 3 stone loss. Love the before & after photos xx

Thank you :) xx

Chilled day for me today :) was meant to do a Step and Tone class this morning but got a call and it had been changed to Circuits, which I didn't want to do! Have transferred to next Saturday instead.

Went to the Metro Centre for a few things and then called Champneys to book my extra treatments for when I go on my break there next month. Super excited!! Aside from that - having a big clean up in my room and sorting out old clothes to eBay. Then I'll be having a nice bath, pj's on and settle down to watch X Factor. I know, I know...so rock and roll!

Smells so Christmassy in my house - Mam is making the Christmas Cake!

Breakfast

2 Organic Wholegrain Rice Cakes with Whole Earth Peanut Butter

Dinner

Homemade Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup with 2 slices from a small Tiger Loaf

Tea

Old school fav in my house!

Thin cut Steak, Mushrooms, Onions and Chips with Peppercorn Sauce. Bit of a mammoth tea!!

image-1163926062.jpg

Carrot Cake is being made tonight so may have some of that later on :) xx

Last edited:
Hiya gorgeous lady!
I saw your photo collage on fb and here and just had to say WOW looking grand!! Can't believe you managed to get up all those early mornings...that's a miracle enough in itself...I'd be dead!!
I LOVE the whole earth peanut butter...I know it's not strictly slimming world, but it's just too good to give up!! Mmmm xxxx

Hiya gorgeous lady!
I saw your photo collage on fb and here and just had to say WOW looking grand!! Can't believe you managed to get up all those early mornings...that's a miracle enough in itself...I'd be dead!!
I LOVE the whole earth peanut butter...I know it's not strictly slimming world, but it's just too good to give up!! Mmmm xxxx

Thanks lovely! :) I can't believe I did it either! Accidentally slept in twice mind. Was quite funny one day, I woke up thinking wow! I feel really awake considering the time. Then looked at my phone and it was 7.30 instead of 5.30 lol, had slept in another 2 hours ;) was one of those 'damn' moments! Sticking to 3 mornings a week now..do it on a month-by-month basis so no long contract. Oh the peanut butter...sooo good!! Enjoy the rest of your holiday! Xx

Afternoon all :)

Last nights carrot cake!

image-3711396540.jpg

Was a recipe my mam wanted to try but I prefer mine with the cream cheese frosting instead :p was still good though!

Breakfast was 1 rice cake with the whole earth peanut butter and 1 nimble toast with the same. Think I have a problem!

This was my dins..

image-160312938.jpg

That'll be me done for the day now, will have fruit tonight if I get hungry. Hope you're all having a good day xx

Is it calorie counting your doing then now Joanne, or? I can't seem to work it out lol.

Carrot cake looks yummy :) x

Is it calorie counting your doing then now Joanne, or? I can't seem to work it out lol.

Carrot cake looks yummy :) x

Nope! I'm just doing things my own way. Basically just about all meals are completely home made with good, fresh ingredients..it's what I've done since halfway through the 6 week bootcamp and it's going well for me, at my lightest weight now. I'm allowing myself something 'naughty' everyday so I don't have mad cravings..whether that be a snack sized chocolate bar, velvet crunch or whatever. Last night, square of cake :)

I think the exercising is helping a hell of a lot! The 3 morning sessions are super intense..we're all bright red, dripping with sweat with wet hair lol (god, that sounds awful!) and on top of that, I do 30DS, jogging, classes or whatever xx

Nope! I'm just doing things my own way. Basically all meals are completely home made with good, fresh ingredients..it's what I've done since halfway through the 6 week bootcamp and it's going well for me, at my lightest weight now. I'm allowing myself something 'naughty' everyday so I don't have mad cravings..whether that be a snack sized chocolate bar, velvet crunch or whatever. Last night, square of cake :)

I think the exercising is helping a hell of a lot! The 3 morning sessions are super intense..we're all bright red, dripping with sweat with wet hair lol (god, that sounds awful!) and on top of that, I do 30DS, jogging, classes or whatever xx

Wow, well it's obviously working for you!! You're looking fantastic. I loved your comparison pics on your photo collage - amazeballs xx

Wow, well it's obviously working for you!! You're looking fantastic. I loved your comparison pics on your photo collage - amazeballs xx

Thank you :) it's taken a little while to get my head back in the game but I'm loving it! Xx

Bit disappointed with this mornings session. Had intense stomach cramps and stopped 3/4 of the way through, just couldn't do any more. Did my best anyway and will push extra hard on Wednesday to make up for it!

Breakfast

Protein Shake and a Banana

AM Snack

Apple

Dinner

Chicken & Stuffing Sandwich (2 x Wholegrain Nimble)
Beetroot

Grapes

PM Snack

Mixed Unsalted Nuts

Tea

Sausages, Mustard Mash and Leeks

Seeing as you didn't feel great, you should feel really proud of yourself for getting up at silly o'clock and going to your session. I totally would have cried off and stayed in bed ;)

Your food today sounds so yummy!! xx

That steak dinner looks sooo good and right up my street. Yummy! I like it exactly the same way with mushrooms, onions and peppersauce :p

Mmm, me too!! It looks lush doesn't it :drool: Joanne, your meals always look so good!

Hope you're having another fab day today xx

Seeing as you didn't feel great, you should feel really proud of yourself for getting up at silly o'clock and going to your session. I totally would have cried off and stayed in bed ;)

Your food today sounds so yummy!! xx

Thanks love :) back tomorrow morning and gonna give it all I've got! Xx

That steak dinner looks sooo good and right up my street. Yummy! I like it exactly the same way with mushrooms, onions and peppersauce :p

Mmm, me too!! It looks lush doesn't it :drool: Joanne, your meals always look so good!

Hope you're having another fab day today xx

We used to have that tea literally every Saturday haha, simple but so good!

Today's eats..

Breakfast
Fruit and Fibre

AM Snack
Lemon Drizzle Slice (charity bake sale!)

Dinner
Vegetable Soup

Tea
Leftover Spanish Stew and 1 Bun

image-2882099494.jpg

Back