It all starts now...!

God I wish I wasn't such a night owl lol! Got to be up for 5.30 tomorrow. Posting eats while I'm in the habit of posting lol, as not sure when I'll find time to get on tomorrow..

Breakfast
Protein Shake + Porridge with Honey

Snack (if needed)
Apple

Dinner
Pea and Mint soup. I adapted a recipe I found from Good Food...sooo good!!

Tea
Quinoa and Feta Beef Burger (HoneyOC's recipe) :) not decided what I'll have with it. Maybes salad and some chips!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG the best burger I've ever had! Next time I'd make them smaller and firmer but the taste is out of this world :) I got 8 big burgers from the mix which is mince, quinoa, feta cheese, , stock cube, grated carrots, courgettes, mushrooms, chopped onion, Worcester sauce , tom purée, mint and parsley. Will link to her recipe video when I'm on the laptop :)

Hidden goodness!

image-1908987006.jpg

image-993953773.jpg

Hey lovelies! Another good (tough) workout this morning. It's so funny, I could literally cry when my alarm goes off at 5.30am..i so struggle to get up but as soon as I start, it feels great! Happy girly as I finally got my gold Iphone 5S delivered yesterday :) In love with it! 4G makes a massive difference too. My IPhone 4 was totally on it's last legs.

So glad it's Friday, been a pretty manic week at work! :) Lol was so annoyed and angry this morning, Friday's are dress down at work and everything I tried was just too BIG and nothing looked right! You'd think I'd be happy with that ha! Well I am, but wasn't this morning and I just had nothing to wear. Didn't end up having breakfast as was too busy figuring out something to wear! Expensive month though so trying to wait until pay day before I go on a big shopping spree.

Dinner

Minestrone soup

Afternoon Snack

Slice of McVitie's Golden Syrup Cake (Damn work!)

Tea

Homemade Scotch Egg, Chips and Baked Beans

Happy Sunday! :) not planned food today really, will just see how it goes. Had a 3 egg omelette for brekkie and that'll keep me going til tonight tbh, but if I get hungry then I'll have something! Tea tonight I'm thinking either a pasta bake or chicken and noodle soup. Hmmm!

image-2198566666.jpg

Hiya!

Just a little check in, wasn't on yesterday as had a total nightmare lol. Took my iPhone 5S to the Apple Store at the Metro Centre (minor screen issue) got it replaced with a new one within 5 minutes but car broke down badly on the way back (I was also without a phone as iPhones need to be set up through iTunes before you can use them) so had to knock on a strangers door, but they were lovely. Didn't get home til near 11pm!

Anyway, today...

Breakfast - Yogurt and Granola
Dinner - Homemade Chicken + Sweetcorn Soup. Lemon Greek Style Muller
Tea - Marinated Pork Loins with Veggie Fried Rice

Will try catch up with you all tonight! Xx

Today's noms was toast, pea and mint soup then a quinoa and burger beef burger with sweet potato chips. Such a yummy food day! Xx

Breakfast

Bacon sandwich with ketchup

Dinner

Pork Goulash with Herby Dumplings (amazeballs!)

image-3831627222.jpg

A slice of this bad boy (oops!)

image-62029031.jpg

Very yummy food and that cake! Wow :p xx

Urhhhh woken up feeling really ill this morning..skipped bootcamp, my alarm went off and I just couldn't face it. Full blown cold, massive headache, burning up and the left side of my face is really sore..dunno what's going on there! Training course at work this afternoon, just want my bed!

Breakfast - Banana

Dinner - Pea and and Mint soup. Quavers

Not decided past that yet! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Foodies...

Banana

Leftover shepherds pie topped with cheese Special K chewy delight bar

Chicken fajitas

Exercise...

1 hour pilates Still feeling pretty ill, but back to bootcamp in the morning! Xx

Last edited:
Feel better soon hun xx

Thanks girls :) still feeling pants and on top of that, Mother Nature turned up today. I'm blaming that on biscuit gate which happened yesterday! Oops! Been a good girl today, thank god :giggle: Bootcamp, cinnamon and raisin bagel, baked potato with tuna and salad, pasta bake xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Getting bad at posting again..whoops! Feeling lots better now :) had a lovely weekend, shopped til I dropped! Was due lots of new clothes as my stuff was getting so big. Had a lovely day out on Sunday with my mam and we had dinner out at the Garden Kitchen. Was a picnic served on a miniature picnic table ! So cute. Today...Fruit and Fibre, Special K Biscuit Moments, Parma Ham / Cheese / Salad Sandwich and Grapes. Tea is from the SW Asian book which I haven't used in AGES! Looking forward to something new xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last bootcamp this morning for at least a month! The early starts are killing me so having November off :) well, I'll still be doing Pilates and Zumba just about every week and from next Thursday I'm going swimming again.

Made an amazing foodie discovering this week. These are just gorgeous! (From someone who doesn't even like cranberry!)

image-2642153356.jpg

Back