It can’t be done- or so they say

Hey Bert, wow that’s persistence. I have been exercising a lot more now so the scales have almost stopped but I can feel the difference already.
Wow that’s a lot of crisps haha but whatever makes you happy.
SP is a speed day where you can only have speed and protein as well as one A, two Bs and your syns. Sometimes you do it without thinking but if you do it feels pretty restricting. It’s supposed to give you a boost

Hey guys. How has your week been.
I’ve completely fallen off the wagon this week and I don’t even have a good excuse for it. I wake up with good intentions. Hey to about 17:00 and it all goes wrong. Hoping I don’t get punished too much for it and I can just restart on Monday

It's not surprising we sometimes stumble after a lifetime of disordered eating. So just shake yourself off, take a deep breathe and reset.
Just one question: Why wait until Monday to restart? Building new habits is easier if you get right back to it.

It's not surprising we sometimes stumble after a lifetime of disordered eating. So just shake yourself off, take a deep breathe and reset.
Just one question: Why wait until Monday to restart? Building new habits is easier if you get right back to it.

Hey Ali. I think it’s just the line I can see and I hope I can ease myself back. If I do it now I will try desperately to pull it back and make it worse. Or just more excuses haha

Happy Monday everyone. So we are back on track today. We won’t be weighing as we have decided to start going to the Saturday morning group.
The scales say that I have gained 4.5 but I’m not worried as they were well out last time so onwards and upwards.

How is everyone feeling about the new syn changes. Will you follow it or still count them as free foods. It does make sense to me on the yogurts as some people do eat crazy amounts but it is always strange that it is free one day and will cause you gains the next hmm

Hey guys and happy Tuesday. We are on day 2 if back in the wagon and the scales are saying I’ve already dropped three (not that we trust them at all)
Decided to do a bit of a cooking sesh after work and made crispy chicken and bacon salad, tomato soup for lunches and five bean chilli for tomorrow night and possibly Thursday depending on how much it stretches.

Hope you did do some food prep and are nomming nice grub this week, slinking down towards yr sat weigh in.

Good! No swimming, though. I ate hardboiled eggs and salad last night instead of a sachet - and very good it was indeed. I've some work to do this pm - which I hope I'll finish in time to swim today - the start of daily swimming for 10 days or so.

Good Morning all and happy Friday.

Has everyone had a good week?
I am proud to say I have been 💯 since Monday and weigh in is tomorrow.
Not really sure what to expect as it is also a different day and different time of day which can change things. Also star week started early so that usually affects things but we will see.
I’ve got next week off which doesn’t really change anything except I can go out exercising more and we are also going to an American diner on the Friday. I’m going to flex that day as it is a planned treat and we are all looking forward to it.

Hey guys. Weigh in day and we are up half a pound. 😪
I’m hoping it’s because I started star week and feeling bloated as well as the fact it’s a different time of day and different day.
She said it shouldn’t be that but then I explained that Monday I don’t eat or drink until weigh in on the evening so it could very well be that.
She is a good consultant. Definitely holds people accountable and I did take it a bit personally but I am blaming hormones for that.
Onwards and upwards now

Good Afternoon all and happy Monday. I have the week off this week so am using that to do three speed days after a pretty bad weekend.
Just cooking an onion soup now and lots of salads to come.

What are everyone’s plans for this week

I'm planning to swim a few times this week.

A heated Lido - only open for another three weeks. I'm best at breaststroke - never really got front crawl!

Day two of SP days and finding it pretty simple. Probably spoke too soon. Hoping to do another day tomorrow and then dad is off so back to normal SW plan.
Onion soup for tea and had poached egg with spinach and mushroom for lunch

Morning all. Last day of SP today. I actually did a whole day yesterday and am finding it pretty easy. Which is weird but the other week I really struggled with it. Just proves it is all a state of mind for me.
Not quite sure what we are having today as the onion soup has now gone. Got to go shopping anyway as I promised OH and dad scotch eggs which they were very excited about.

Well done. SP is quite low carb - so you may also have fund the level of carbs that means you don't get hungry.

Today has been a weird day.
I made the scotch eggs and had two for two syns (sausages syned- rest is protein), an orange, Alpen lights and porridge with strawberries. I made a five bean chilli but Didnt eat as have just not been hungry.
Worried that what i have eaten isn’t good enough for an SP day.

Back