It can be done - My before's and Afters

I've been back 15 years now abz, no real change that I can see. ;)

Thanks Love. I hope it helps you. :)

Thans Lisa, it feels good believe me.

Here are some more before's,

Cyprus '99
Cyprus2000.jpg

Singapore 2000
WorkinginSingapore20011.jpg

LOOK AT THOSE THIGHS!!!!
WorkinginSingapore20012.jpg

Sweaty Jim
WorkinginSingapore2001.jpg

Hi Jim, It's such a world of difference from what you once were! How long did it take you from start to finish to lose the weight?

Reactions: Jim
Hi Sarah.

It took me 3 1/2 - 4 years to lose most of the weight, I had half my bodyweight to lose though. I have been on Atkins maint since mid 2006.

Sticking with it for that long is a true achievement. You are an inspiration for us all!!!

Thanks girls.

Amazing pics, very inspirational. Did you lose all the weight in one go or did you fall off the wagon at all?

I would be lying if I said I never once cheated IB, but I was 99% faithful to Atkins the whole time. After the initial huge losses in the first 3 weeks I lost a steady 2 - 3lb a week, with the occasional whooshie. The few times I did cheat I didn't loose, so that taught me lessons that will always stay with me. Anyway, your only cheating yourself aren't you love.

The few times I did cheat I didn't loose, so that taught me lessons that will always stay with me. Anyway, your only cheating yourself aren't you love.

Very true but the trick I find hard to learn is to remember this BEFORE cheating rather than after when stuffed and full of guilt and remorse! Oh well, I'll learn it someday. Very impressed by your dedication.

Yes IB, learning to foil a cheat is a neat trick.

Thanks Girls, there'll be some more afters in a week or two as we are off for a long weekend away.

Whoever sent me that last rep point, Thanks but I can't respond because you didn't leave a name.

Thank You, you know where I'm coming from then scojos. :)

Back