It can be done - My before's and Afters

one of my big regrets was not taking photos before and during, I was so uncomfortable I would do anything to have avoided having my photot taken! Your weight loss is great, v. inspiring

Thanks everyone, I hope they have motivated you to keep going.

Thanks Jackie,

Took me 31/2 - 4 years to loose the bulk of it Jackie, Atkins isn't a quick fix. I've been in maint since mid 2006.

O my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That flippin wicked!! Excellent going you must be delighted with your self fair play!

I have just found a new load of before Photo's. I'll scan them in tomorrow. That plus some progress in betweens. :D

?? Mods, Admins? Where do the stars come from?

Thanks.

Stars? Is it where people have rated the thread? Or have u banged ur head and ur seein stars???
Woofy X

LOL, maybe woofy. No I just noticed that this thread has got stars beside it. They weren't there before?

Yes love, but how? does an admin or mod do it?

Wow!
That is amazing!
I bet you feel like a whole new person

Thank You, Thank you. :)

I do feel really good, a bit big headed sometimes. ;)

it's us jim. we vote for it :D at the top of the thread there are a line of stars and if you click on the arrow next to it you can vote. well. we can vote. not sure if you can or not :D

abz xx

Ah, right. Thanks abz. :) my minime teacher. ;)

Here's a couple more

before
jimlaz2.jpg

jimlaz3.jpg

After (last October)
aKIN2008-1.jpg

akin2008-2.jpg

Don't ask what I was eating ;)
PIC_0007.jpg

I have spent over half my life in the far and middle east abz, I don't really ever go white any more.

would you want to with a tan like that? :) i'm sure if you stay in the UK long enough our weather will leech it off you.

Back