It can be done - My before's and Afters

I might just be getting a big head here. ;)

Thanks you, nice to get praise from an Admin. :D

WoW, this is impressive Jim! A real inspiration!

I have a weird question though...has your weightloss affected your tattoo? I have a lovely Polynesian one that I had made while on hols, in the back of my shoulder and I don't want the skin to get saggy and ruin it :eek:

You look brill!! cant wait to be in the same position as you with my weight loss (one day lol)
members like you who have suceeded give me great motivation!
im so pleased for you, all the best to you x

Elie

I have a weird question though...has your weightloss affected your tattoo?

I was young and skinny when I had them done, obviously as I swelled so did they, now I'm back to normal they don't look too bad, except of course they are very faded, but that's age and to be expected after 40 years really.

Donna, thanks, and you've lost 19lbs already, great stuff and well done. You'll get there.

Oh my goodness, what a change!! An amazing loss, you look fantastic!!! :D :party0011:

Thanks, I'm going to post a couple more "afters" here from yesterday.

As promised, here are some pic's from yesterday.

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

Jim you look fantastic! thank you for sharing your journey with us!

Thanks, and I even managed a (sort of) smile in the first one. :)

you look amasing cant wait to see my self at the end x

Thanks saz, yes it is nice.

Abz, the bloody camera takes so long to focus that your lucky it's not the back of my head your seeing.

well done on that loss. you have done brilliant buddy

Cheers Adam, thanks mate

WOW Jim. Jim. You look lubbly, hunni...... How I havent come across this thread b4 beats me....
You are a star for posting pictures and keeping us all informed. You have helped so many people, even those who are not on Atkins, you have helped......Your truthful and witty and make losing weight a fun adventure as we always know, your there!

Thankyou!

Woofy X :whip:

Thanks woofy,I had that photo of me feeding the fishes in Lanzarote as my screen saver for a long time. It help me to maintain. I hope the photo's motivate others as well, and finally B&A's are the proof of the pudding aren't they. :D

Oh my goodness, you look fantastic! A real inspiration and may I say...how well you have done especially when your kitchen looks a dream to cook in! lol!

Oh My God!!

Every time I look at all these fantastic pictures of achievement I feel so inspired.

Jim you look great - :worthy:

I want to get all your pots and pans out in that lovely kitchen and cook up a yummy mess with you, Jim, Jim lol

Woofy X

Back