It can be done - My before's and Afters

Hey aza, how are you doing son? haven't seen you post in ages.

Thanks Abz, I just didn't post the scowly ones. LOL.

Dont you like England then ?

Ha Ha you look great so do all the places you are always visiting, not read all your posts but well done

What me abz, I'm the original grumpy old man. Just call me Victor, :D

Hi 32bme, oh, I like England well enough, just like the sun more. :)

Amen to that, nothing beats a nice few days in the sun, makes you feel loads better!

Yes it does Gromskar, I agree, it's hard to be gloomy when the sun is shining.

Jim having just read through your thread it is very inspirational; well done and another 4 to 5 months I will be there :D

Sounds good John. Our Jim's a bit of a star - us mere mortals take longer x

LOL, John, hi mate and if you read through all of that then you have way more patience than me mate. :)

Hang in there, you are doing well John.

Chuffin Heck Jim you look fantastic. Your results are astounding and very inspirational. Congratulations mate you should be very proud of yourself.

Northern Cyprus is my fave place in the world. Apart from the having to land at Istanbul on both flights I would go no where else for my holidays, especially now as I no longer need the dreaded seat belt extender :D

Hi Karlos, thanks mate.

I agree about Northern Cyprus, we flew to Larnaca and then were picked up and taken through the crossing point in Nicosia, much shorter flight and only just over an hour to Kyrenia.

and yes, no seat belt extender, it's a great feeling isn't it.

You are doing well, half way there, good for you.

ooh, jim. is it your birthday? happy birthday babes :D enjoy your cake (if you have any :D) and your guinness :D

abz xx

Hope you've had a lovely day today - CHEERS!!!!!!!

Good morning Taz - here's hoping things are improving today for you. Have a nice relaxing day and get better soon x

Thanks! I'll be posting some photos as soon as I get them uploaded. :)

Back