It can be done - My before's and Afters

Aw thanks for posting them Jim :) Was so lovely to see.

Looks like a very lovely day with lots of people paying their respects :) You look very smart :)

ah well Bon, once a soldier always a soldier love. :)

I must say that Eden Camp is one hell of a place though.

It is isn't it? :) It's really good what they've done, with a hut for a different aspect of the war. They have done a lot to it over the years too, every time I go there seems to be something new :)

Great pics Jim - Glad you had a good day x

fabulous pics jim. and you look very dapper. am glad it was a nice day for you to pay your respects.

Thanks everyone, yes it was a great day, in fact a great few weeks apart from the hangovers, and now I find I have a silver wedding anniversary do on Friday, it's all starting off with a Chinese buffet and then off to a social club. :eek: so plenty of guiness seeing as they are an Irish couple. LOL

LOL yes, but I'm making up for the "FAT" years abz, I didn't do anything or go anywhere because it was all to much hassle. :)

Hmm..... lots of guiness you said Jim - now tell me, would I know this couple....... No, perhaps not - still I'll be having plenty of guiness next week so no gatecrashing x

You look amazing & should be so very proud of yourself!!!
Very Insperational Well done!!

LOL Gem yes, gotta love that guiness.

Thanks sweetcheeks. :)

What an inspiration! Well done sweetie

That is awesome! You must feel very liberated!:clap:

Thanks you mimi and Rach. :) I do feel really good. :)

Jim, im blown away! Seen your posts on other forums never realised you had lost so much and totally transformed yourself. Youve taken years off your age aswell. Fantastic x

Thanks love, it post's like yours that help me stick to maintenance. Thank You.

found them!! Bloody hell you look liek a different person

xx

I am a different person Em. LOL

Mornin' Jim - I hope you had a good weekend - have a good day today :) x

Back