It can be done!!

ticktock

Day 19 of 100% so far!! not saying it will stay that way tomorrow but fingers crossed I am getting thru today ok!! have chicken 'stew' cooking and still have a pack for later after my soak in the bath mmm hot caramel shake! or maybe try the vanilla crisp i have!. Treated myself to a cpl of new books even tho I know I dont need them as have bookcase full, but hubby kids had pizza and icecream so books was my treat :) Fingers crossed I get thru tomorrow too, definately deserve a good loss if i do because have been severley tested this weekend!
I definately thought I would come off yesterday and am so proud of myself that I havent! just thought i would show off really hehe ;-) xx

actually its day 18 but still :) lol

Well done ticktock. I can say i have struggle to the past 2 days as i restarted yesterday with the aim of no cheats, finding it hard but know i can do it this time. You have done well 18 days excellent. I manage to do 5 days 100% then i fall off the wagon. But i am more determined then ever to stick at it.

Well done you, I know you were having serious doubts on sticking to it this weekend, so very proud of you :happy096:
I really hope you are rewarded on your next weigh in.

Well done!!

Thankyou everyone, am feeling very chuffed with myself I must say :) Will let you know if its the same story tomorrow..I will be singing from the rooftops if I stick to it!! xx

Keep at it, it's only you standing in your way xx

Back