2 stone or more in 6 weeks .. Can it be done?!

kehbluex

Hi All! Newbie here... I am starting the Exante diet tomorrow.. In an ideal world I would love to lose a total of 4 stone by my wedding on September 24th but would be happy with anything right now.

I am 5ft7 and currently about 16 stone. Shamefully the heaviest I have ever been :(:(:(.
Piled on 3.5 stone in a year after starting working from home and grazing all day long !!

My OH lives overseas and I will be flying out to see him in 6 weeks time... Is it reasonable to try and lose 2st+ in that time?
I previously exercised 5 times per week and intend to start this again - cardio and weight training.

Would just love to see my OH's face when I step off that plane noticeably smaller than I was when I left him in May :) Loving reading all the positive stories!! This site has been my motivation to purchase the Exante products as well as join!! Big congratulations to all you ladies on your achievements to far and all on their journey this far.

Cannot wait to see the lbs fall of! :p

yes it is possible if you do TS and stick to it. I lost 10lbs in the first week so that would be almost half what your looking to lose.

Thanks ladies! Feeling really positive... I'm on day 6 and so far 100% and surprisingly really enjoying it!

Finding I'm not hungry at all, to the point I have to force myself to eat/drink a pack. Anyone else finding this?

Don't think much of the hot meal packs bar the curry and rice. Love the lemon cheesecake shake, gutted to be out of them. Already thrown away the breakfast egg sachets- cannot stomach them! Do now and again crave something crispy with some decent texture not the baby food like mush but it's all for the greater good!!

Looking forward to weigh day! How's everyone doing?

Update: Week 1

Okay so the week was pretty easy, managed 3 gym sessions, 2 X 3 mile walks and an hour of swimming.

Stuck to the diet 100% apart from yesterday where my dad (who is also on exante ts) and I decide to have a proper meal so just had 450 calories worth of prawns with chilli and garlic lol. Only had one pack yesterday and didn't manage it all so don't feel to bad about it. Just sick of eating "baby food" already.

The dreaded weigh in - down 5.1kg (just over 11 lbs).
Feeling really happy and hoping I can get it a decent loss this week.

Constipation is my arch nemesis right now, tried all the slimteas etc even some good old fashioned Epsom salts and nothing worked!

Hope everyone's had a good week?!

Wow! That's an amazing weight loss. Well done! I'm hoping I can have the same sort of loss for my first week.... Wednesday's my weigh in.
Keep it up :) you will definitely reach your target at this rate x

Movicol .... not sure if it's allowed on Exante but it works! I started today - off on holiday in just under 7 weeks' time and want the seatbelt to fit me!!

Hi, nice to meet you! Congrats on your amazing week 1 weight loss! I am starting Exante in the morning but from what I have read most people lose at a rate of approx 1 stone each month after the initial week 1 loss, so 2 stone is possible in 6 weeks! x

Back