It comes that time...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by getslimbydec, 15 June 2008 Social URL.

1. getslimbydec

getslimbydec Member

Hi All

Thought i would post my finally goodbye. I have had alot of problems with not being able to go to the toilet, to the exteme that i had to go to A&E and i was told by the doctors that i MUST come off this diet otherwise i will distroy my bals

I just wanted to say that on the CD SS in 60days i lost 3 stone and feel great for it and i will NOT go back to my old eating ways but i will start counting the calories instead of CD as recommended.

I have had some up times and some low times but overall i would recommend it to anyone and i will stay in touch

Love to everyone

Lisa

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

all the best for maintaining your weight loss and I hope your health restores itself.

well done on losing 3 stone in 2 months.!! You have given me a little boost to lose the last bit of weight I've been struggling with. I will do it over the next 60 days, just as you have done.
    x

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hiya hun, it sounds like you have made the right decision and well done on what you have achieved. Good luck with the calorie counting, it is the method I use for maintenance and would recommend weightlossresources for calculating how many calories you can hae to lose or maintain as well as have daily planners.

Don't be a stranger xxx

5. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Good luck with your chosen diet, wishing you all the best. XX

6. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Sorry to hear that, good luck with your journey. You've done amazingly well!

7. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wishing you all the best & hope your health is restored very soon x

8. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sorry to hear that you had this issue, its been one that worried me early on, but I managed to over come it with water and fibersure

Bet of luck on your continued weight loss journey :)

9. Fatbird

Fatbird Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck with your new weight loss plan. It must be difficult and dissapointing for you to have to come off CD, but you have made the right decision for your health!

Take care x

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck to you. You have done so well on cd 3stone is fab

becky xx

11. abz

abz Gold Member

good luck hon. keep popping back :)

abz xx

12. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hope you are not leaving the forums, as there is a section here to suit whichever diet you choose to do.
    Well done on the loss so far.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.