It comes that time...

Hi All

Thought i would post my finally goodbye. I have had alot of problems with not being able to go to the toilet, to the exteme that i had to go to A&E and i was told by the doctors that i MUST come off this diet otherwise i will distroy my bals

I just wanted to say that on the CD SS in 60days i lost 3 stone and feel great for it and i will NOT go back to my old eating ways but i will start counting the calories instead of CD as recommended.

I have had some up times and some low times but overall i would recommend it to anyone and i will stay in touch

Love to everyone

Lisa

Hiya hun, it sounds like you have made the right decision and well done on what you have achieved. Good luck with the calorie counting, it is the method I use for maintenance and would recommend weightlossresources for calculating how many calories you can hae to lose or maintain as well as have daily planners.

Don't be a stranger xxx

Sorry to hear that, good luck with your journey. You've done amazingly well!

Wishing you all the best & hope your health is restored very soon x

Sorry to hear that you had this issue, its been one that worried me early on, but I managed to over come it with water and fibersure

Bet of luck on your continued weight loss journey :)

Good luck with your new weight loss plan. It must be difficult and dissapointing for you to have to come off CD, but you have made the right decision for your health!

Take care x

Hope you are not leaving the forums, as there is a section here to suit whichever diet you choose to do.
Well done on the loss so far.

Back