IT FITS!!! :)

jessiemurf

When i started on WW a size 16 i bought a gorgeous Lipsy dress in a size 14 off ebay to give me a mini goal if you will.

I tried to two weeks ago and it was still too tight at the top and the zipper wouldnt go all the way up. Anyway after my WI yesterday i tried it on. To my suprise it now fits me :)

Still a little tight could do with losing a couple more lbs to be extra comfy but im just so chuffed it zips up :D

Haha thought id share with everyone lol

Well done it is a great feeling when we get into the sizes down

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great feeling :D Well done!

well done I have a dress I am waiting to fit into but think it will be another stone before I feel right in it but I keep looking at it !

I think it spurs you on myself...

Ive lost 15lb and only just dropped a dress size so need to loose a few more i think to be comfy in it rather than squeezed haha. Whereas my mum has lost half a stone and has already dropped a size, very annoying.

as of today I have lost 38lbs and down several sizes but a long way to go yet !

Yaaay! Well done! It's such a great feeling :)

well done!!
my goal is to get into some jeans the next size down

well done!!

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i can not WAIT to fit into lipsy dresses etc size 16 also, bring it on and fair play wohnoo so glad for u xx

Thank you Lil miss sunshine. Its a gorgeous dress extremely fitted haha. Cnt wait to wear it. Need an occasion now haha.

I want to be between size 10 and 12. At the mo I have size 14s and a few 12s I fit into (depends on the shop it seems). I have this cool dress I bought that's a lil tight and I wanna fit comfortably into it soon :) I can feel some of my jeans are looser even though I haven't lost that much weight yet... Can't wait to be smaller again. Yaay go us! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Woo hoo!

Well ive lost 15lbs in 5 weeks so im quite happy but ive only just got into the next size down (14) but its a little tight but im in haha! Few more LBs and il be laughing. Be happy to be a comfy 14 beacuse im quite tall 5ft 8ins. My goal up to now is to just be able to go into a shop and buy a 14 without having to try it on :)

Oh wow you're very tall!! I'm 5ft 6in so I'd like to be a comfy 12 ya know? Hate feeling uncomfortable in my own clothes! You've lost loads so far! I lost over 20lbs last year doing ww so I'm back to lose the rest now hehe! I'll get there in the end :p x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done chick!

Keep it up :) we will all get there! Cant wait to be able to buy clothes without worrying if they are going to fit :)

Back