It fits!!!!!

flab fighter

The fat is melting away!
Hi all, Well I have tried the bridesmaid dress on for June and it fits. It is slightly snug so by the wedding it should be comfortable. In 9 weeks I have dropped 2 dress sizes and lost 3 stone 3lbs. It is my TOTM and I feel like eating I have the munchies. So to resist I brushed my teeth opened a bottle of evian and tried the dress on :D

flab fighter said:
Hi all, Well I have tried the bridesmaid dress on for June and it fits. It is slightly snug so by the wedding it should be comfortable. In 9 weeks I have dropped 2 dress sizes and lost 3 stone 3lbs. It is my TOTM and I feel like eating I have the munchies. So to resist I brushed my teeth opened a bottle of evian and tried the dress on :D

Wow how made up u must be well done that is amazing weight loss and well done for resisting :)

Fantastic, what a brilliant moment for you, well done xx

Well done, what a fantastic loss and must have been a lovely feeling, you will get there. You have inspired me, I will fit into my wedding dress ( the one that I have not even bought as can't face the trying on) keep up the good work.

Thanks all I am so pleased. I am collecting my resistance bands to to tone my arms as dress strapless.

Wow what a fabulous result that is, you'll need it taking in loads by the time of the wedding :) That happened to me 4yrs ago with my friends wedding, I had loads of dress fittings coz i was losing weight and on the day I dont know what had happened but i'd apparently dropped another size and it was huge on me on the wedding day, was an unbelievable feeling though.

Keep up the amazing work

Back