It has been a great 5 days !

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by t0ri11380, 3 September 2010 Social URL.

1. t0ri11380

t0ri11380 Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I hope that everyone here has had a awesome week and will have a great weekend. As some of you know I started Slim fast Monday, I have committed myself to 30 minutes of cardio 5 days a week and 3 days of strength training a week. I have only been comsuming one shake a day and thats my B fast shake. for some reason at lunch time I just want to be able to chew on something and Have kept my lunch to 140-200 cals. I have drank basically ice water all week when i get 8 glasses in I sometimes have a glass of sugar free tea. in just 5 days I feel better ( other than the soreness from muscles who haven't seen work in years) I seem to have more energy. I still hate doing 30 minutes of cardio on my elliptical ( would rather do it like mowing grass playing battmitton or something where im unaware of it lol ) but I do have to say its getting a lil bit easier.

This avatar thing is not working to well for me I go to my Cpuser and click on avatar and it has the lil section clicked on and I can not get it off. I would like to post a photo but havent had ne luck thus far.

"motivating my thinner inner to bust thru the fat"

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi, your doing great so far. motivation does come and go but we have to learn to stick with it as best we can and we will have how slip ups along the way. after all we are human!!
    as for the photo i think you need around 50 posts before you can use/see photo's.
    ;)

4. t0ri11380

t0ri11380 Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    OHHH I see Thanks bunches well I'm far from 50 posts so i guess I need to up my game :0), That is for sure about we all slip up and how motivation comes and goes I sure hope mine sticks around for a lil bit b4 it fades off :0)

5. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    well done your doing absolutely fantastic keep it up

6. Dione

Dione Nearly a yummy Mummy

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    well done hun, keep it up. Today is my 2nd week on SF. I did cambridge before but need to lose my holiday gain.

God luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.