It might not be much, but it's a start :)

Kylie x

I don't think this is an 'inspirational' photo yet to be honest, I have only lost 15lb, so don't quite feel worthy... but it is a start and all though it is only a little, it's a little that has kept me going the last couple of hard days.

These photos disgust me, so by 'putting them out there' I hope it keeps me going, as well as maybe, just maybe inspiring just one person who is having a down day :)

Three stone to go

Kylie x

Last edited:
Kylie! You've done well so far! The beginning is the hardest and you've done so well - you can definitely see that you've lost some weight especially from your stomach. Keep it up xxx :p

Aww, thank you Seashore :)

Get there in the end, as we all will :)

Keep smiling!

Ky x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done, the difference is already visible!

well done, there is a definate difference!! keep up the fab work and I look forward to following your progress x

Thank you guys! :) Im really happy with how its going so far, going to take pictures once a month, as I know the first couple of weeks is where the bulk comes off and it then slows down a bit - cant believe how much people are losing on this diet and then maintaining! Amazing!
Hope everyone is doing well!?
X

That is a fab difference already. You are inspiring me as I have been struggling to get back on plan. I think I'll try again today xx

starting weight 16st 5.5lb. week 1 -12.5lb

That's brilliant dragonDrop! Really happy I can inspire you at all tbh...It's a hard diet, but worth it!
It's a new day... This one could be the one that is the start of something you're aiming for! :)
Dink lots of water and keep busy.... You lost nearly a stone in your first week! Amazing!
Hope today goes well for you, slim for summer :)
X

There's a change in your tummy! Awesome, keep it up! :)

Thank you both :) Its great to see it notices after such a short time!
Skinniness here we all come :)
X

Thank you MiMi :)
I love seeing other peoples progress.... Seeing the 3, 5, even 10 stobe losses is incredible!
Hopefully we all get to where we want to be on this diet plan :) x

Thank you Cupcake! Ive noticed that! I updated the picture earlier.... Obviously its not not updated! Lol! Im on my phone at the moment, will sort it out tomorrow and put one back up.... Strange why it isnt showing now :) x

Back