Step 1 Sole Source + It really does work!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by nikkixcx, 1 February 2013 Social URL.

1. nikkixcx

nikkixcx Member

So I've just come to the end of a full month on SS+ and I can't believe how much it actually works compared to other liquid diets, I'm now 1 and 1/2 stone lighter! The lightest I've been in 6years) still have loads more to go but here are my loses week by week!
    Week 1 - 11.5lbs
    Week 2 - 2.5lbs
    Week 3 - 2.5lbs
    Week 4 - 4.5 lbs
    Hope this gives someone who is thinking or even started the cambridge diet the inspiration to carry on!!xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SexyBecks1

SexyBecks1 is loving CWP xx

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - step 3
    Well done Nicki. I am hoping to hit my 1.5 stone at my next weigh in.

It really does work and is so worth it.

Good luck x x
  4. KathyWebb

KathyWebb Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done Nikki! I've just had my week four weigh-in and have a lost a stone. I'm so pleased. Only wish I could afford to buy lots of new, smaller clothes but for now will make do with a belt!! This is definitely the best diet I've ever been on (and I've been on most of them!). :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.