It started with a chocolate brownie

CP - so brave of you to come on here and to admit that you are human and made a mistake - oh well, we all make them.

You've had a major few weeks - being selected to feature on the website, getting close to target...they are emotional times and if you are like many of us, you react to an emotion with food.

When I'm excited, I want to eat! It takes a massive amount of willpower to turn away.

You have come so far and you will get to target shortly. Lastly, your words have always been supportive, caring and to the point - so it is now our time to support you.

Lonestitcher - I can honestly say that your reply was incredible and so, so close to the truth.

xx

CP what more can i say, you are, as you know my inspiration, and now more so, as you are truly human too.
Maybe it is harder to let the old you go and maybe you just had to see if the binge cycle was still there. Well it was but you can now let it go. Maybe it wont happen again and maybe it will but it does not retract from the fantastic job you have done and all the support you have given people on here.
(((((hugs))))))

I have printed this thread out as it is simply one of the finest I have ever read in terms of honesty, love, genuine support and kindness.

CP, thank you for posting this, and everyone (esp LS), thank you for your replies. What a wonderful community this is.

I honestly have nothing more of any use or substance to add other than my agreement, and a hug :hug99: xx

I don't really have anything else to add as everyone's posts have been fantastic! But I couldn't read and not post. It's incredibly brave of you to come here and admit what happened and to go to weigh in. I just hope this hasn't put you back too far and that you can continue to be as brilliant as you are :)
Kelly.x

I have printed this thread out as it is simply one of the finest I have ever read in terms of honesty, love, genuine support and kindness.
Me too!!!!

I am humbled and overwhelmed YET AGAIN by the kindness and wisdom of strangers

Well I got through post-wobble day1 with great difficulty involving several 'almost' binges but no actual ones. I convinced myself on different occasions that I was going to eat:
Toast with real butter
Fruit loaf with real butter
A big bag of bombay mix
A big bag of wine gums
Chips from the chippy

I didn't eat any of these things but came to varying degrees of 'almost' by each time convincing myself that I could/should/ought to/deserved to/were entitled/was hungry enough. My head feels mega messed up, but by reading this thread and the fabulous posts again and again I feel up to the challenge of not letting this horrible affliction rule my life and self esteem

You all rock!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This was me, 3 weeks ago today. You have done well for drawing a line under it now, i gained 5lb also. I made myself so ill i was sick all night, after a 3 day binge. I was disgusted with myself, more so for being well aware of what i was doing, what i was ruining and continued untill i was physically sick. i should have known better.

You have done so incredibly well, and i am sure you are as proud of yourself as we all are of you. Somtimes we have these days/weeks.. but its how you deal with it that makes this for life. You dont learn the first time, or over night.. it takes time.

Im proud of you for drawing a line under it, holding your hands up.. and moving on.

Youl get that weight off in no time, and itl be okay. We'l do it together. xxxx

Back