IT STARTS TOMORROW

redpen

I'm already to start tomorrow, I am slightly nervous about the headaches but excited about losing weight.
I have always been big but because I'm tall have always been able to get away with lying about my weight.
I don't think i will get away with it anymore it has been on the increase for years now and after many failed diet attempts, enough is enough and i have got to get motivated!! good luck to all the other new starters.

Good luck mate i'm just finishing day 11 and at this stage i'm finding it a breeze the weight is dropping off. Plus i'm training as I normally do just as hard with no dizzy spells or anything. If anything I feel like I have more energy. And dont worry about the headaches they can be kept in check with plenty of water and should only last 3 or 4 days. If anything I think they are a good detterant not to slip up and get knocked out of ketosis. Anyway I'm rambling good luck pal you wont regret it.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome Redpen x This diet is great it WILL work all you need is your Lipotrim packs + willpower... i have been lucky enough not to suffer with any headaches that have been lipotrim related... water is definetely the key to this diet for many many reasons..such as keeping headaches at bay..keeping your bowels working..keeping skin and muscles etc hydrayted..and obviously aiding with greater losses each week.. try to drink at least 2-3 litres for first few days and up it if you need to ... i have drunk 5 litres from the beginning..you will feel quite tired and worn out until your body goes into ketosis..then you will have an great energy ..xx enjoy and goodluck

Good luck mate i'm just finishing day 11 and at this stage i'm finding it a breeze the weight is dropping off. Plus i'm training as I normally do just as hard with no dizzy spells or anything. If anything I feel like I have more energy. And dont worry about the headaches they can be kept in check with plenty of water and should only last 3 or 4 days. If anything I think they are a good detterant not to slip up and get knocked out of ketosis. Anyway I'm rambling good luck pal you wont regret it.

nice to hear another side to this diet, I can really relate to this, as I suffered no head aches or real tiredness as such.
But we all react differantly and it depends on the life you led prior to gaining the weight.
Having a positive attitude like Dan will help no end all so, because it is just a big mind game.
Well done fella, nice 1.

Hey Redpen, welcome to the site. You sound really motivated and positive, with that attitude you will do great. As a migraine sufferer the headahces were a worry for me but don't worry the water keeps them under control. Best of luck xx :D

Hi everyone:wave_cry:
Woke up early very excited, wanted to have plenty of time before work to make and enjoy my shake. Made myself a strawberry shake. Drank a pint of water first then plucked up the courage to take my first swig.
Honestly it was the vilest thing I have ever tasted. Held my nose and eventually got to the bottom of the glass. ( can't wait for lunch yum yum) Reading evryones success stories will keep me going. Thank you

lol the taste does get better..honest! have you tried whisking it up and adding LOADS of crushed ice? makes it taste lovely :)

Try making them with more water then recommended...they are not as bad. They do get better with time hun. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

lol the toilet will become your new best friend :) well done for tellin us about you...everyone is really supportive here and we're all in the same position. you've made the bravest and hardest choice already and that is to do this and make a change! woo hoo its all good from here on in chuck :D

hey redpen well done in starting LT!! I was one of those people who suffered with the headaches even though I was drinking loads of water and rushing to the toilet every 5 minutes! If you do get them, just keep drinking the water and if nothing works, take some pain killers. I know I had to do that (I suffer from migraines and headaches normally develop into migraines if I dont take something for it) and they went quite quickly. The headaches should only last a couple of days anyway so definitely not a thing to worry about!

Best of luck now and keep us updated xx

I had the strawberry shake last night but made it into a smoothie with lots of ice. It tasted like cardboard, if you can believe that, but I had a vanilla one this morning made as a smoothie and it wasn't actually that bad.

Try it that way and see if it is better, plus if you put lots of ice in it you can eat it with a spoon and kid yourself on that you are actually eating :D

I have never told anyone my size but here goes
I am 5 ft 10 and weigh in at 19st 5
I wear size 22/24 clothes and they are starting to get tight
Today is the start of a huge journey but chatting to you all i feel very positive. oh and i've been to the loo 4 times for a wee already lol

Hi Redpen, and welcome to the crazy world that is this forum....glad to see you are starting with a positive outlook, it doesn't matter how long your journey lasts, you will find support on here at any time. We are all here for the same reason:D

Good luck, and keep us posted:)

Hey redpen! How you finding the shakes now? Got used to em yet? I personally really enjoy them! They just taste like real think milkshake to me and they have since day 1!! Try making the vanilla one with a teaspoon of coffee, a tablet sweetner and hot water and ta da, you have a lovely thick Latte!! The're fab!! xx

Back