It was the gherkin that did it

mollydog

Silver Member
Really fab start to 7 day challenge. Went shopping yesterday with youngest DD, she, as usual, pestered for a McD. Not a fan myself so got a bottle of water for me. I do love the gherkin that she doesnt eat and i thought it won't really do any harm. Still good til back of tea time until i thought a few cherry tomatoes will be okay, which led to some more with sour cream and chive dip, which led to the last glass of wine in the fridge which jumped out at me, which led to a packet of crisps.:cry:
All in all not toooo bad but i'm so disappointed now. I've struggled for weeks and had really got into it. I am really hungry just now and will find it so hard to stay on track today.
Hey ho, todays another day and all that. I'm off to do some housework and burn up the calories.
Blooming gherkin.

Ha Ha - I know what you mean ....NOW when someone says go on have one it wont hurt - you will remember this incident wont you!!!

You can get back on track and next time you think il just have that little thing remember how you felt afterwards and you can do this! well done on 42lbs gone!! x

Thanks, onward and downward (on the scales). Not actually getting any housework done today, i just cant be bothered.

aww (((hugs))) you can do it, your nearly there think about it next time you feel like a nibble how close you are to the end of your journey. You have done fab so far.

becky x

Hiya, yeah ive been a bit quieter but im still going strong have lost 3lbs this week since last wed which im a bit down about but offical wi not till sat maybe i will lose another 1/2lb before then fingers crossed!

Hiya, yeah ive been a bit quieter but im still going strong have lost 3lbs this week since last wed which im a bit down about but offical wi not till sat maybe i will lose another 1/2lb before then fingers crossed!
and becks looking at your ticker, you have already gone from being over 40 in the bmi to in the 30's
thats great in itself!!
thats one of my first mini goals :p

Back