It was the gherkin that did it

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mollydog, 9 July 2008 Social URL.

1. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Really fab start to 7 day challenge. Went shopping yesterday with youngest DD, she, as usual, pestered for a McD. Not a fan myself so got a bottle of water for me. I do love the gherkin that she doesnt eat and i thought it won't really do any harm. Still good til back of tea time until i thought a few cherry tomatoes will be okay, which led to some more with sour cream and chive dip, which led to the last glass of wine in the fridge which jumped out at me, which led to a packet of crisps.:cry:
    All in all not toooo bad but i'm so disappointed now. I've struggled for weeks and had really got into it. I am really hungry just now and will find it so hard to stay on track today.
    Hey ho, todays another day and all that. I'm off to do some housework and burn up the calories.
    Blooming gherkin.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gilly28

Gilly28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ha Ha - I know what you mean ....NOW when someone says go on have one it wont hurt - you will remember this incident wont you!!!

4. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Absolutely!

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm struggling with hunger too, keep having handfuls of seeds and bits of goats cheese. I just don't seem to have any energy at the moment.

6. now_or_never

now_or_never Member

You can get back on track and next time you think il just have that little thing remember how you felt afterwards and you can do this! well done on 42lbs gone!! x

7. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks, onward and downward (on the scales). Not actually getting any housework done today, i just cant be bothered.

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww (((hugs))) you can do it, your nearly there think about it next time you feel like a nibble how close you are to the end of your journey. You have done fab so far.

becky x

9. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey Becky, you've not been around much the last couple of days, are you fine?

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hiya, yeah ive been a bit quieter but im still going strong have lost 3lbs this week since last wed which im a bit down about but offical wi not till sat maybe i will lose another 1/2lb before then fingers crossed!

11. littlemissspendthrift

littlemissspendthrift impossible is nothing

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    and becks looking at your ticker, you have already gone from being over 40 in the bmi to in the 30's
    thats great in itself!!
    thats one of my first mini goals :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.