It wasnt this hard last time!

Yeye

Silver Member
I'm plodding on through week 3, I'm sure this time last time around I was breezing along. Tbh I'm struggling to keep my focus :-( I think it's because I keep looking at the bigger picture instead of day by day. I'm so disappointed with myself for having gained so much weight :-( I'm 100% all the way. For me it's the only way! I think I'm hormoneal too with doesn't help :-( sorry, I've just read this back and it's so negative x

*hormonal

Hi Yeye,

I have been on LT for 4 weeks now and I still have some really hard days. I'm sticking to it 100% but some days are much harder than others. Because I've got so much weight to lose it makes my feel quite down sometimes but then when I look back the 4 weeks have really flown by and here I am 26lbs lighter! Next summer will be here before we know it and I know that I will be gutted if it comes and I'm still the same size so I know I've got to stick to it. I'm also taking it a day at a time. Best wishes.

BM

Thanx BM, I know it needs to be one day at a time. U have done remarkably well!!! Thanx for the reply x

Hi yeye, i agree with one day at a time too. You can do it, u did it last time. Im finding it very tough this time around too, u could print off a calendar and mark off the days, that helps me. Im still craving all sorts of food but remind myself its not worth it and take a sip of water from my litre bottle which im almost permanently attached too haha.

Best of luck
You can do it

Ava
xxx

Thanx Ava, I have an app on my phone which tells me countdown of days :) its on about 160 at the mo tho :-( x

*hormonal

Arent we all:D

I honestly compare this diet to giving up smoking....both extremely difficult. However we are all doing really well, hang in there chick, you will start seeing the results and that will get you through xxx

Thanx Ava, I have an app on my phone which tells me countdown of days :) its on about 160 at the mo tho :-( x

I'll be with you ever step of the way Yeye, I've got 268 days to go!

BM

Redwinegirl u are so right, I've had a much better day today. And I can't b curtained but I think my stomach appears a little deflated :)
Can't wait until it becomes more obvious as there is no better motivator than friends/family noticing ur efforts! X

Busy mum, thank u, we're gonna kick some lardy butt! Haha xx

Back