It Wednesday!!!***lets do it hour by hour!!***

Morning all.

well another day back on the wagon for me. Felt so terrible this morning totm really annoying me cramps like never before. I just want to stay in bed all day but unfortunaly for me I cant :( at least dd is on her best behaviour. Im still in my pj's at 11.45 house in a tip but im still sick so thats my excuse. I hope everyone has a fab wednesday (omg wed already!!) where is the time flying to? Best of luck to anyone with weigh in's

luv Becky :)

WAY TO GO WIGGLYCHICK!!!!

:party0019::party0019::party0019:

AWESOME WEIGHT LOSS!!

Afternoon everyone

Oh wow i WANT SNOW :( :( :( you lucky lucky people!!!!

Wiggly well done on the weightloss that's fantastic

STBG love the new piccy good luck at orthopaedics they're gonna be shell shocked!!!!!

Hope everyone manages to stay on track today i'm off to stay with my Sister in Reading this afternoon until Saturday so i'm really looking forward to that :)

Backs VERY VERY sore today it's all gone into spasm grr so i've had to take a diazepam so am hoping it eases off soon for my journey to my sister's

Morning all

Had a busy morning.
One of the kids had his annual hearing aid check,so we have been up to London this morning(2of the 3 kids I look after are deaf,don't know if I've mentioned that before)
Must drink more water today as scales have frozen for the last couple of days and I know it is because I haven't drunk enough

Wiggly Chick_Fab weight loss and good luck with yours Andrea.
Christina-Hope those painkillers are helping
Morning Clare,Natalie,Maggie,Tansy,Nikki ,Sam and Becky and anyone I forgot(I'll blame it on age !)
Hope everyone has great positive days and good luck with any WIs

Hey hey all its quiet on here today ,been to my cdc today .She is brill she lives in the next town and I have to get friends or family to take me through well I couldnt get any lifts except for today so she came home in her dinner to see me .I only go every 3/4 weeks so she can really see a difference ,this time she got so excited it really is like having a best friend .So in good cheer today had brill month loss and found out I got a new friend lol .
Hope everyone else is having a good day must go start tea for the clan now be back later xxx

hello everyone...

so far I made it through day 2, have 2 packs left and kind of hungry so off for some soup. I really want this, I hope I dont fail xx

hello everyone...

so far I made it through day 2, have 2 packs left and kind of hungry so off for some soup. I really want this, I hope I dont fail xx

Good on you! With a positive attitude you can't fail!!

My visit to the orthopaedic surgeon was just fine.

Have been to see the man in question and yes I did give him a shock!

He said that he thought my weight loss was "a wonderful and marvellous achievement"

i've just had a look at your slide show, wow you look fab. i've emailed the lady that does! in our area. i'mreally thinking of giving this diet a bash. on slim-fast at the mo. i know it's knocking £40 quid a week, but if i'm gonna be happier and my boyfriend won;t pay for me to have lipo then it's what i've gotta do .i must of wasted hundreds on diets and classess and everytime i put weight on when i stop. i'll await the call from the lady. good luck and well done to you all.

Evening Peeps...

Hope you've all had a good CD day - fabulous losses AGAIN, Andrea (Caress) fantastic, ahhhh Spooky you must be really proud!
Maggie - hope you're ok, Sam - keep up your hard work,
Susan, Tansy, Georgie, Sharon, where's Vikki? Nina, hope your days is going well... BB Nikki no more hairy discussions.....

I need a poo discussion....
I seem to only goo to the loo once a week now - BUT its like I'm on the loo on and off ALL day:eek::eek::eek:... Is this ok do you think???? It happens on a Wed or Thu every week since wk 3..... Hmmmm so now you all know what I have been up to this afternoon....

I have to take 2 laxatives a wk, 1 on a Sunday and 1 on a Monday - is this ok???????

Evening Peeps...

Hope you've all had a good CD day - fabulous losses AGAIN, Andrea (Caress) fantastic, ahhhh Spooky you must be really proud!
Maggie - hope you're ok, Sam - keep up your hard work,
Susan, Tansy, Georgie, Sharon, where's Vikki? Nina, hope your days is going well... BB Nikki no more hairy discussions.....

I need a poo discussion....
I seem to only goo to the loo once a week now - BUT its like I'm on the loo on and off ALL day:eek::eek::eek:... Is this ok do you think???? It happens on a Wed or Thu every week since wk 3..... Hmmmm so now you all know what I have been up to this afternoon....

I have to take 2 laxatives a wk, 1 on a Sunday and 1 on a Monday - is this ok???????

Have PM'ed you re poo!

I'm bored at work-Bosses gone to parents evening so I may be here a while!

Clare-can't help you love! I don't go very often 3 times a week maybe,but I have been really lucky no constipation or runs

I'm bored at work-Bosses gone to parents evening so I may be here a while!

Clare-can't help you love! I don't go very often 3 times a week maybe,but I have been really lucky no constipation or runs

SPOOky's on the case of the POO situation???????? Bless her xxxx

Back