It Wednesday!!!***lets do it hour by hour!!***

MORNING SPOOKY!

Hope everyone has a great day today, be they SSing or not.

Today I am going to hire a carpet cleaner and do the whole house and the suite in the conservatory. Normally a chap comes and does it all, but I would have to part with £250. I would rather spend that on new clothes, so this time I will be doing it myself for 20........I haven't got OCD either, just got halfterm off and it the house needed painting and cleaning!

GoooooooOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD MooooooooOOORRRRRNNNNNNNiiinnnngggg!!!!

I'm so happy this morning....those last 2 weeks of CD hell are now behind me and I'm back to where I was before I went off the rails!!!!:D

Wooohoooo!!!!! 2lbs down this morning on the scales!!!!:)

And I am doing 790....so am pleased tht I am in Ketosis, able to eat a meal in the evening and stil lose weight!!!:character00238:

Morning all - Im here again today - and thanks everso much for the good wishes yesterday from my loosing 4 lb...feel great today...lovely feeling to have a waist again!!!...was 40 when I started now 31.5..

Just having my coffee - be back later for a chat..

Morning fellow fatfighters!
Well its cold and foggy at London Heathrow - poo pah! I've been in since just after 6am and my fingers were numb down in the nasty cold warehouse.
I am safely at a desk in the warm offices now!
Off to have a coffee, well done yesterdays losers, good luck with all the WI's....
Wishing you all another super dooper CD Day - today is my 45th SS day xxxxxxxxx

Morning everyone,

Had a pretty good day yesterday kept busy.

Got my GT and water here and positively positive!

good morning everyone...

day 10 for me today. planning a trip to the gym as havent been for a good few days. had to have a bit of chicken and salad last night as was starving. if I hadnt had the chicken I would have ended up in the biscuit tin following yet another row with my 10 year old daughter.

todays a new day though and feeling positive. gonna have a 100% day today.

day 3 and im really happy with myself i feel back in control. thank you all for your post it is really helping me reading, what you are all going through

Morning everyone

Just got back home from staying over at my friends overnight, we went to see Chubby Brown.. Laugh? I nearly wet myself LOL Drank mineral water all night, and the people on the next table were eating hot dogs, which made me feel sick, the smell of them.

Weigh in today, at Nicky's at 1pm, 2 weeks since my last one, so fingers crossed.

Have a good day everyone

Morning everyone

Just got back home from staying over at my friends overnight, we went to see Chubby Brown.. Laugh? I nearly wet myself LOL Drank mineral water all night, and the people on the next table were eating hot dogs, which made me feel sick, the smell of them.

Weigh in today, at Nicky's at 1pm, 2 weeks since my last one, so fingers crossed.

Have a good day everyone

Gooooooooood Luck Andrea - cant wait to hear from ya later xxx

Really thick hard frost here too this morning - everything is snowy white! Currently -5C outside!

I have an appointment to see my Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon - will give him a shock as to my weight loss! He hasn't seen me since before I started on my Cambridge journey!

me25.jpg

Hi people!

Glad to see you are all fine :)

We have to go and visit his mum today :(. Not that I don't like her, but I could think of more entertaining things to do to occupy my half-term.:sigh:

Really thick hard frost here too this morning - everything is snowy white! Currently -5C outside!

I have an appointment to see my Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon - will give him a shock as to my weight loss! He hasn't seen me since before I started on my Cambridge journey!

me25.jpg

Morning Ann
Fab piccie..... Good luck with the surgeon & yes bet he will have a shock, a nice one tho ;):cool:

Morning :D

STBG you look absolutely fabulous - congratulations and good luck at the orthopaedic consult.

Spooky - snow :eek: my kids would love that this week as we're on 1/2 term but it's just very, very cold and foggy here. Was going to go out today but the foggy has put me off driving on the motorway.

Good luck with the carpet cleaning Birdy and Nay - woohoo, congratulations, keep up the fantasticness :party0011:

Good luck with weigh in Caress and anybody else weighing in today.

I am just back from my weigh in and have lost 4.5lb this week :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: I'm over the moon with that because I've found it hard this week but carried on regardless :D

Morning all,
Everyone's up bright and early. Very foggy still here in South London!!!! Hope it lifts soon cos I've got to travel to a meeting soon!
Sam - so sorry you're having problems with your 10 year old. I'm sure she will come through the other end and be a perfectly wonderful daughter. You just have to go through the crap bit first. Hang in there mate xxxx
Andrea - good luck with the WI. It will be a good one I'm sure.
Nellis - great that you're on track and feeling good. Keep it up.
STBG - nice photo and good luck at the hossie!
Hello to everyone else - gotta rush about like a loon now!
Take care, be safe
Tansyx:)

Morning :D

I am just back from my weigh in and have lost 4.5lb this week :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: I'm over the moon with that because I've found it hard this week but carried on regardless :D

:party0011:Fabulous news!!!:party0011:

Back