Extra Easy It worked!!!!

dipsy1512

Some of you may remember me having a little moan last week that i had STS and don't have more than 3 syns a day. It was suggested to me to have more syns and see what happens. So I have been having between 9 and 11 a day (I have had a crunchie every night this week:) ) and I have lost 5lbs!!!! I am over the moon so thank you all so much for your suggestions and support xx

Congratulations!

Me too! I posted asking whether I was eating enough full stop and the general consensus was not. I upped my intake (although my syns are still low) and I have lost this week (weigh day is thurs but I am a serial weigher) and its in the region of 3 to 4lbs after three weeks of STS.

Totally converted!!!

Thanks everyone, it's a great spur on for this next week. However I'm not expecting to lose quite as much this week. At least I'm heading in the right direction though :)

Some of you may remember me having a little moan last week that i had STS and don't have more than 3 syns a day. It was suggested to me to have more syns and see what happens. So I have been having between 9 and 11 a day (I have had a crunchie every night this week:) ) and I have lost 5lbs!!!! I am over the moon so thank you all so much for your suggestions and support xx

That cheered me up. Well done.

I changed this week to eating more and lost more weight - and it's a curly wurly every night for me !

I'm glad I posted after reading that is encouraged some of you to do the same. Now where's my crunchie......... :)

I don't think that I am eating enough. I joined last Monday and the woman asked me to keep a food diary. I am looking at it and thinking I don't have set meals, I snack more and have a main meal around midday. I don't ever feel hungry, So fingers crossed that I do ok x

Back