its 29 weeks till xmas!!!!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
OH MY GOD!!! Can you believe it!

Only did it cos i was breastfeeding my son and he was taking ages and his birthday is new years eve and would love to be able to wear a lovely outfit for his birthday.

So going by 2lbs a week say? I could loose 58 ish lbs by xmas which is just over 4 stone? is that right?

I am 17.11 now and started at 18.13 so could be 13 stone something!! OH my god i havent been that in over 4 years. I was 13 stone 4 when i met my husband in 2006.

xxx

Yes you can def do it, and you will!!!

After I had my son (he is 18 months now) I went back to ww when he was 5 weeks. I was a size 24, I joined ww in the October, and by te following July I was a size 12, and by the October I was a size 10. So it can def be done :)

Eeeekk!!!! :eek: Only 29 Weeks! I haven't even started saving for Christmas yet! :eek:

So if I want to be goal by Christmas, I need to lose 2.5lbs per week. Is that doable on SW do you think? :rolleyes:

Joined SW last night, so hoping this is finally the one that is right for me!!!

Are we all planning on slimming for Christmas then?! The Xmas slim challenge!

I want to go to my works xmas party wearing something slinky without having to suck in my stomach, or have wobbly bits hanging out!

Are we all planning on slimming for Christmas then?! The Xmas slim challenge!

I want to go to my works xmas party wearing something slinky without having to suck in my stomach, or have wobbly bits hanging out!

Exactly, I want to knock 'em dead and wear a fabulous dress!!

BAH HUMBUG!:nono:

Oooooh I LOVE a challenge and it will keep me on track! Can I join?? :wave_cry: xx

OH MY GOD!!! Can you believe it!

Only did it cos i was breastfeeding my son and he was taking ages and his birthday is new years eve and would love to be able to wear a lovely outfit for his birthday.

So going by 2lbs a week say? I could loose 58 ish lbs by xmas which is just over 4 stone? is that right?

I am 17.11 now and started at 18.13 so could be 13 stone something!! OH my god i havent been that in over 4 years. I was 13 stone 4 when i met my husband in 2006.

xxx
im just under 13stone now.... and i want to lose more as im 5ft 1 and i still look like a dumpling but got to say even 11lb lighter i feel so much better in clothes! so im sure you'll gorgeous sexy scrumpious on your sons birthday :)

Back