Its a long road

An hour of combat and an hour of step done, let's hope weigh in tomorrow is a good one :)

Thanks :) I was a bit worried about how my drinking spree on Sat night would affect me but thank goodness it didn't!

Haven't posted my meals for a bit but they've been so boring you won't have missed much!

I'm off work today as working Sat instead so this is a challenge, I tend to eat a lot at home :-( I also had 2 slices of a thin veggie dominoes yesterday and a crunchie, and chipsticks! I was over my limit yesterday!

So today's food:

B - special K bar and onken
S - grapes
L - 1 slice of seeded toast
D - brown rice cooked in chicken stock, oven cooked chicken breast and veg

CharlieDelta said:
Haven't posted my meals for a bit but they've been so boring you won't have missed much!

I'm off work today as working Sat instead so this is a challenge, I tend to eat a lot at home :-( I also had 2 slices of a thin veggie dominoes yesterday and a crunchie, and chipsticks! I was over my limit yesterday!

So today's food:

B - special K bar and onken
S - grapes
L - 1 slice of seeded toast
D - brown rice cooked in chicken stock, oven cooked chicken breast and veg

I had a bad food day yesterday too! I used to love chopsticks, especially the ready salted ones :). Today's food sounds lovely

Sent from my iPhone

Crisps are my nemesis haha!

I've just had my dinner and adapted it to a kind of jambalaya thing, it was delicious!

Cooked the rice in a chicken stock, and dry fried the cubed chicken. Added some chicken stock to the chicken and cooked off the peppers and mushrooms. Mixed all together and served. Didn't even feel like I was eating chicken, veg and brown rice!

Attachments

• image-3425102306.jpg
    image-3425102306.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 42
CharlieDelta said:
Crisps are my nemesis haha!

I've just had my dinner and adapted it to a kind of jambalaya thing, it was delicious!

Cooked the rice in a chicken stock, and dry fried the cubed chicken. Added some chicken stock to the chicken and cooked off the peppers and mushrooms. Mixed all together and served. Didn't even feel like I was eating chicken, veg and brown rice!

That looks lovely :) x

Oh crisps are definitely my nemesis too!! I honestly don't think I could ever get "full up" from crisps - I could crunch and crunch and crunch til the end of time. KETTLE CHIPS , thai sweet chili sensations, salt&vinegar squares mmmm mmmm! However since CC I have realised what a crap play off of satisfaction vs. calories they are - so only have them as treats now and then and to be honest don't miss them too much.

Your jambalaya looks delish- I might have to give it a whirl next week :D

Haha same! I literally never reach for one packet as I know I'll want 2. and I just keep eating and eating them. Square cheese and onion are my fave but I'll eat any!

Weigh in tomorrow...dreading it after my big food blow out but onwards and upwards!

Well someone up there is looking after me! Another 3 off :) :) that's me now 11 2 and a half. I WILL be in the 10s for my holiday

Well done CD you star!! Where are you off on hols? (Sorry if I have asked before!)

Off to Marbella 2 weeks today :) well, puerto banus to be exact. I'm beyond excited! I wanted to lose half a stone before I went and ive managed 6 and three quarters so far so I'm so happy. This place and mfp have def aided that so thank you :) x

Back