Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

It's a long way to slim!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slimby50, 16 April 2011 Social URL.

1. slimby50

slimby50 New Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello, Im new here.
    I joined SW 3 weeks ago and have lost a measly 4lbs so far; I know it's still 4lbs but I'm disappointed with myself for not being focussed, but hope that will come in time!
    Anyway I'm determined to be slim by autumn 2012 when I will be 50. Spent most of my 40's overweight and currently heavier than ever before.
    Hopefully I will use this site for additional support.... only 6 stones 2 lbs to go.....:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Don't worry. 4 lb is very good. You could start a diary thread and/or a food diary thread for support in the SW section

Irene xx

4. kerryathome

kerryathome Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hiya,

have you spoke to your consultant about being disappointed? do you stay for the meeting?

4 pound is still a good loss, I know its disappointing when some people manage to lose that in a week, but you are at the beginning of your journey and sometimes it takes a while to find your mojo and what works for you.

Like Irene says you should look in the SW section and post a diary, sometimes someone can see what you can't.

Good luck and keep going
    Kerry xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.