It's a long way to slim!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slimby50, 16 April 2011 Social URL.

1. slimby50

slimby50 New Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello, Im new here.
    I joined SW 3 weeks ago and have lost a measly 4lbs so far; I know it's still 4lbs but I'm disappointed with myself for not being focussed, but hope that will come in time!
    Anyway I'm determined to be slim by autumn 2012 when I will be 50. Spent most of my 40's overweight and currently heavier than ever before.
    Hopefully I will use this site for additional support.... only 6 stones 2 lbs to go.....:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Don't worry. 4 lb is very good. You could start a diary thread and/or a food diary thread for support in the SW section

Irene xx

4. kerryathome

kerryathome Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hiya,

have you spoke to your consultant about being disappointed? do you stay for the meeting?

4 pound is still a good loss, I know its disappointing when some people manage to lose that in a week, but you are at the beginning of your journey and sometimes it takes a while to find your mojo and what works for you.

Like Irene says you should look in the SW section and post a diary, sometimes someone can see what you can't.

Good luck and keep going
    Kerry xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.