It's a new dawn, it's a new day...

RubyRed80

40920_486732149898_818949898_6893300_3002617_n1.jpg

Hello fellow Slimmers. I'm Michelle and welcome to my ramblings.

The picture above is me. Sitting in front of the type of food that helped get me to the size I am now. 16 stones :break_diet:
In fact it's possible I may be more. I have my first SW meeting tomorrow when I'll discover just how bad my eating has been.

I found out that I have a hip complaint that surgery cannot fix just yet and the only possible chance I have to get pain free and to have a healthy life is to shed some much needed weight.

So, I'm starting this diary as a way of keeping on track, help when I stray away and any hints, tips and advice I can pick up along the way!

I hope you enjoy my journey x

Hi Michelle, your reasons for being here are somewhat similar to mine. In my case a bike accident and years of lifting people while I was nursing have left me with joints that complain loudly when I overload them. At 16st 2lbs they are overloaded! The good news is that I have only been SWing since 7th Feb and have already lightened the load by a stone.
I'm pretty sure that in a month or so you will be reporting good losses too.
Welcome to Minimins.

Thank you Sherlann. A loss of a stone in a month for you is wonderful!

This is quite a daunting thing. I've done SW before where I lost about a stone a half before I fell off the wagon and gave up, but a colleague of mine lost over 7 stone in 18 months and she was eating for England!!

Hi Michelle x

Well done for taking the plunge and starting a diary on here. You'll find tons of lovely people and support.

Have a great first class :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you all!

First meeting tonight. I'll find out exactly how much I way and what my targets are! x

Hi Michelle, welcome to SW!

Good Luck for weigh in tonight, i'll look forward to following your progress! xx

Thank you Rachel!

Just found out I didn't get the job in London I was hoping for, bummer :( I've just downed 4 dark chocolate digestives and a packet of Nandos BBQ Chicken crisps..... ah.... well I don't *officially* start till tomorrow!!

x

Hiya!!!

Welcome, youve took the step and made the decision so well done you!

Best of luck and i will look forward to following your success :) xx

Don't worry about WI tonight as next week it'll be way lower ;-) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys.

Had a bit of a naughty afternoon... Crisps, chocolate biscuits and a couple of crumpets.

So pleased i'm not on the plan yet! x

Hi and welcome! I'm looking forward to following ur journey. I think everyone has a 'last day' of eating everything and anything before starting do dont worry about it! Hehe good luck with WI tonight. X

good luck, i was in a very similar position to you, i am now 2st 7lb lighter , happier and healthier and still enjoy naughty plates of food like the one you had but just less often! best of luck and remember always check in for support its essential ingrediant x

Two hours to go....

Just found out that the consultant at my group is male. Cool! x

I'm back from the meeting.

It's worse than I feared. 16 stone 4lbs. A lot of work to do.... x

Morning SW's!

I'm planning on having scrambled eggs, beans and grilled tomatoes for breakfast... Not had the opportunity to go shopping yet so i'm desperately trying to find things to have that aren't naughty!!

This is how I go wrong. Not having the right foods in my house. Living with the parents is awkward at times :(

x

Planning is definitely key hun, your breakfast is ok though - just make sure the tomatoes are 1/3 of the meal if you're doing EE. x

Not a bad day all in all.

Just cooking up some SW burgers to have with SW chips and salad.

Used 5 syns so far so I could have a slice of thick wholemeal toast with my eggs and beans this morning.

I feel like I'm doing something wrong somewhere as i've been hungry all day :(

Back