It's a new dawn, it's a new day...

Just found out that the consultant at my group is male. Cool! x
I want a male consultant - does he spend all the Image Therapy going around the group letting people rattle thru their entire week's menu like my consultant! I bet not!

I'm back from the meeting.

It's worse than I feared. 16 stone 4lbs. A lot of work to do.... x
You so can do it! I bet you have smashed into the 15s by now!

Not a bad day all in all.

Just cooking up some SW burgers to have with SW chips and salad.

Used 5 syns so far so I could have a slice of thick wholemeal toast with my eggs and beans this morning.

I feel like I'm doing something wrong somewhere as i've been hungry all day :(
Drink more fluid, have SW friendly snacks - fruit, carrot sticks etc in between meals

Oh my god!!! 4.5lb off!!! Stunned :D x
WELL DONE!!

When I went to SW a couple of years back, the consultant was brilliant! Told us all about new products, hints and tips etc. I loved attending. However I go to a different class now, and there's none of that, it's just straight into the weight losses.... I'm not sure what to do. x
That's exactly what my class is like and its massive over 30 people stayed last week and it was so boring

Oh wow I can't believe your class goes on until 9pm! What time does it start?
The average amount of people that stay to my class is only about 10 or 12 max!
Mine starts at 9:30 and we finally left at 11:50 last Friday morning! I am really envious of your small group

Just got back from WI number 2. I've gained a pound :( Very disappointed. I've been so good.

Consultant says it might be down to the fact that i've swam twice and been to the gym once. My joints may be retaining water or something.

*Off to munch on a Mars bar* xxx
Exercise - don't be disappointed - look for non scale victories, like a missing "chin" for an inch looser on the waistband, looser bra strap etc oddly enough I always notice it in my feet, shoes start to rub

2lbs off :D Yayness xx
HOORAY!

1.5 off!!! YAY :D xx

Celebrating by eating some of my Thorntons egg!!
Way to go!

Good morning, and happy weekend.

Been having a rough couple of days emotionally - men are b*stards at the best of times :( and i've been finding i've been reaching for the comfort food a little too much. Most of the time not even noticing what I'm shoving in my mouth so i've really no idea what or how much i've consumed.

I feel so fat. So worthless and that i'm not worthy or being loved. Who would want someone almost 16stone?! It's a vicious circle i've always found myself in and my self esteem is rock bottom right now.

Sorry for the rant :(
BIG HUG, men are vile, I had given up on men, met my husband on holiday (we were with different partners!) we dumped our then partners and came home together lol! SHOCKING!

Men do not like stick insects, you are a beautiful girl, you are just lacking confidence, trust me, try looking in the mirror each day and saying something nice to yourself - even if its "oh my this top is fitting me better" or "my hair looks nice this colour", you feel ridiculous at first but it really does make you start to appreciate how lovely you are

Good luck for your next weigh-in, donna xxx

Back