It's a new slimming week and already I'm stuck lol

JestersTear

Silver Member
I've decided not to just do EE every day this week, but instead to alternate my days and hopefully this'll give my weight loss a boost (anything will do!)

Today is a red day and I've planned what we're having for tea (lean steak cassarole made with leeks, carrots, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes w/ garlic and a couple of stock cubes) served with HE B potatoes and green beans.

The only problem is that we have so little stuff in until Saturday that I'm not sure what to have for lunch!
We've got some chicken left over from Tuesday's roast which needs eating up, but no salad stuff to speak of (a bit of beetroot, that's all) so, any suggestions?

Omelette (sp)...have a look at the food diary section on here Hun, there are plenty of ideas on there.

Have you got any eggs? Make a 2 egg omlette and have some cold sliced cooked chicken with it, and maybe a dollop of brown sauce (1½ syns) to liven it up......

Lol...I love chicken omelette!

I never thought of an omelette because that's what I would usually have for lunch - lmao - how dopey am I?
I shall have an omelette, with the chicken and I'll hunt about and see if I can find any salady stuff to have as well (but as I say, I think only beetroot lol)

Tomorrow will be a green day and I've already got stuff planned for then x

Thanks girls xx

Back