It's a size 12 and it fits!

noodles1609

Having a very lovely life
I treated myself to a Ralph Lauren skirt when I got to 3 stone off, but also challenged myself by buying it in a size 12. It wasn't a cheap skirt, even in the sale with extra discount, and I looked at it for months before I bought it. I figured if I wanted it bad enough, I'd make sure I could get in it before my holidays.

The holiday I had in mind is still 79 days away - on a whim I tried the skirt on last night - AND IT FITS!! It's not even a stretchy material - AND IT FITS!! Just the boost I needed as the last few weeks haven't seen a great deal on the scales, but have brought lots of comments from lots of people, so I figured that I must be shifting something.

So, learning the lesson, a note to self is that losing weight isn't just about seeing the numbers drop on the scales, it's so much more besides. I started this journey on 27th September 2012 at a stretchy size 22, and less than 6 months later I can get into a 12 - and it feels amazing.

Did I mention - IT FITS!! :D

That's fantastic, you must feel so proud of your achievement. That takes some willpower to stick to any diet for 6 months let alone this type of one!

Well done you, I bet you look fab in your designer skirt. :)

X

OMG that is amazing hun, I am so chuffed for you and of course mighty jealous! ha ha Oh it must be wonderful to see yourself going down so much in size and in such a short space of time, I mean a size 22 to a size 12 in less than 6 months, that is flipping brilliant, go noodles! go noodles! go noodles!

Em x

Haha! You're brilliant Noodles. Very very well done.xxx

Thanks everyone :) I'll do some new pics soon, can't quite believe yet that I'm actually getting this small :)

I'll do more pics soon, promise! Had a funny weekend, we're going away for our first little trip "home" of this year in a months time so I got all the holiday clothes out and tried them on - not a darn thing fits - which is great in so many ways, but also a bit of a bind cause the majority of it was new last year including 3 decent swimsuits. So guess what I've been doing all day long.... suffice to say, I'm pretty much done with the camera today!

Ooh well done! Pictures please :D

Back