Its all about you!!!!!!!

LVLLM

Gold Member
Im so so nosey and im sure others are sercretly the same so here are some questions so we can get to know each other (better)....

1. who do you live with

2. who do you aspire to be

3. whats your biggest regret

4. whats your biggest achievement

5. one thing you want to do before you die

6. hair colour and style

7. favourite film (s)

8. favourite food

9. favourite pastime

10. favourite tv show

11. most fanciable male/female

12. anything wierd about you

think thats it for now ill start it off ;)

1. who do you live with - atm 10 doglets and a skanky lodger

2. who do you aspire to be - katie price ;)

3. whats your biggest regret -not going to uni

4. whats your biggest achievement - ermmmmmm

5. one thing you want to do before you die - win crufts with one of my doglets

6. hair colour and style - brown with tinsel bits and a long bob with fringe (as for when i when crufts it will be a blue rinse)

7. favourite film (s) - goodfellas, juno

8. favourite food - cheese (as if you didnt know!)

9. favourite pastime - walking girls on the beach

10. favourite tv show - coach trip

11. most fanciable male/female - gerard butler / angelina ;)

12. anything wierd about you - i have two toes joined together on each foot

Im a freak i know!

1. who do you live with
My other half, aka Richard... we're not married. We met on internet and have been together seven years.

Me Myself and I, slimmer.

[STRIKE]Not going to university[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Quitting smoking[/STRIKE]
Putting weight back on.

Losing 11 stone.

err Get married.

6. hair colour and style
[STRIKE]Natural[/STRIKE] highlighted blonde/copper

7. favourite film (s)
Top Gun

8. favourite food
[STRIKE]
BREADbutterCAKEchocolateDOUGHNUTSpeanuts
[/STRIKE]
chicken

9. favourite pastime
Surfing internet (Minimims of course)

10. favourite tv show
<look away Cheryl> Holby City

My Rich! oooh err umm ... dunno really...

12. anything weird about you
Plenty... All I think about from dawn to dusk is FOOD... that weird enough for yer?

Vicky... amazing the uni thing... talk about twins!

lmao Jo im nearly crying laughing, i love the food bit! oh yes twinnies again!!!! am i going to move to paris? how old were you when you moved? and omg do we need to start dropping hints to OH? and when can i buy that hat!!!!

I came here on holiday on my own the summer of '85 for a week... fell in love (with Paris and a man)... returned to my job in London, asked for a transfer to their Paris office, and came in February '86. (I came as an infant, obviously... hihi!)

I'm not at all sure about getting married "in French". Robin did you get married in French? Somehow the whole "I do" sounds so much more solemn than the "wee" in French... which often comes out as "waay...".

so how old were you? ive past my paris sell by date havent i? and what happened to the guy?

I was [STRIKE]12[/STRIKE] 21 when I moved here... The guy and I were history before I moved but the love affair with Paris continued... and has only palled since I bought the country place... (I've turned into Felicity Kendall in "The Good Life" - with a larger rump!)

wow. im well passed my move to paris date. how brave of you to do so!!

People say that, but not really... and I'm hardly an avid traveller:

aged 18 --> London
aged 21 --> Paris
aged 46 --> still here!

You, however, have travelled more methinks... so braver still!

lol :) im back where i started now though!! along with my furry family!

looks like me and thee and are only ones answering these questions LOL

1. who do you live with
My Husband of 8 years, my sons Peter 15, sandy 11 and my Daughter Emma 5

Just somebody who is happy doing what they do and being who they are.

Loosing my 1st daughter,( if you can call that a regret?)

Bringing up 3 really happy, friendly, kind, sociable children

(Sorry Dh)
live by myself lol.( OMG thats awful)

6. hair colour and style
medium/dark brown long layers, it really needs cutting TBH

7. favourite film (s)
Ghost, Love story, anything sad

8. favourite food
Cheese & wine, I know its not a food but I like it. I like puddings bread and butter pudding, sticky toffee pudding etc

9. favourite pastime
Making new recipes for soap, but I love cooking and sewing but I am rubbish at it

10. favourite tv show
Casualty, Holby & come dine with me

Paolo Nutini I know cradle snatcher but phwoar, women no idea I dont find any woman fanciable, I think Audry Hepburn was very beautiful.

No I am practically perfect in every way.

oooh Cathy... care to elaborate on question 5? Is it that you've almost or nearly always lived WITH someone, be it your children or partners?
<you don't have to answer that!! I was just thinking that I too enjoyed the 18 month period when I lived alone between relationships>

p.s, question 11 is either or/ depends on your sex or persuasion ;)

Yes I get on very well with myself, never get bored, me & I have so much fun, I never argue with myself, I always want the same thing as Me.
I have never lived by myself, I would love to live by myself. In my house with my style, no smelly boys /men or toys anywhere, ah fantasy land, somewhere over the rainbow lol. I left home and did various nanny jobs always live in then lived with my 2 friends in a house we rented, then moved back home. travelled to work everyday had ds1 moved out of home and in with dh and ds1, never had time to myself.

ahh i see what you mean cathy. ive lived on my own for years and love it!

There are distinct advantages... (and disadvantages) to living alone...

OK here's mine!

1. who do you live with
Husband and kids

I'm happy being me, I aspire to having a 'real' outside, salaried job at some time

Don't really have any that I could have controlled.

That the kids are happy and healthy. Our second son died neonatally of a congenital heart defect - we didn't know he had it - and the fact that the others are healthy, happy and reasonably well-balanced despite not having their brother with them is enough for now.

Learn Spanish

6. hair colour and style
Brown, no style (hairdresser will be booked soon once I've finished losing weight)

7. favourite film (s)
Les Enfants du Marais
(The children of the Marshland)

8. favourite food
Cheese (pre-Dukan), rhubarb just now!

9. favourite pastime
Walking, I love it

10. favourite tv show
Don't have one, mainly watch films. Casualty now and again (when there's football on or something equally unwatchable)

Just now, Yannick Noah, he can sing, he can play tennis, he seems like a really nice guy and he's fine in the looks department too. Gone off Jean Reno since he's been making (too many duff) US films. Husband likes Sophie Marceau.

Not interested in fashion, people, etc. Most people think that's weird!

We got married in church in the village where I grew up (and where my Mum still lives). I told my husband that if he wanted to get married, it would be church or not at all as I didn't see the point in having a civil wedding:eek:. We were living in the UK at the time though so not too difficult to do. In France you have to have the civil ceremony first (the priest here is awful, I have personal grievances against him but others have confirmed - no wonder the churches are emptying fast). I still feel bad that the youngest isn't baptised though and we'll have a civil ceremony instead for all 3 - oh, the irony.

Back