1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Its all gone Pete Tong!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jambro, 18 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Jambro

Jambro Well-Known Member

Morning all,
    I have really found it difficult this week.
    Pre mentsral cravings have got the better of me and I have picked at rubbish most of the week.
    WI is tomorrow and I am dreading it.
    I won't give up though, I have come this far (WK3) I just feel abit dissapointed in myself.
    I know I am gonna put weight on
    oh well....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LauraLou85

LauraLou85 Well-Known Member

Hi this is my first week on the CD, seeing the CDC this afternoon.:)
    I had really bad craving for junk food yesterday, so i made the thick hot chocolate custard out of the chocolate shake, it really took the cravings away and actually filled me up..lol.

Last edited: 18 March 2009
  4. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Hey Jambro, i know how you are feeling but you have done soo well!
    Its an ongoing battle and i dont think its won in a matter of weeks.
    Keep positive and think about how well you have done and how much better you are feeling. Bloomin hormones! Fingers crossed for your weigh in x

5. Strictly Shaz

Strictly Shaz Well-Known Member

This happened to me this week on LL. It was last weekend that I could not resist the PMT cravings + had to suffer the consequences on the scales this week.

Oh well, it's history is my attitude -- roll on another week and hopefully the pounds will come down again.

(My weigh in this week was also week 3.)

I also think some people (inc poss LL and CDC counsellors / doctors / friends / all sorts of people) really UNDERESTIMATE the amount that PMT cravings can affect some women.

So, it's happened -- deal with it, move on -- we know the diet works and the weight will come off quicker with this sort of diet (LL or CD) than any other diet.

6. dotti

dotti Well-Known Member

;) Know just how you feel, was doing really well and lost a stone in the first 3 weeks then nothing in week 4. I have read lots of people say that weeks 3/4 are the hardest. I struggle with all the water which makes me feel bloated but find that I now have to drink water first thing in the morning otherwise I get the shakes! I also feel cold quite alot. Have had more energy generally though..........and enjoying the nice comments people make when they notice that you have lost weight! We can do this!!:p