Its all gone to pot !!!!!

Nicola2006

ERRRR!!!!!!!

Its all gone to pot - I just cannot get my head round this diet and is doing my head in

I had a scare 2weeks ago where i found a lump - I went an had it checked out and its nothing to worry about jus got to keep my eye on it - Anyway those two week were the worst ever - I drunk myself silly and ate - I only put on 2pounds but now i'm really stuggerling to get back on it - I'm fine in the day but the nite is terrible

And to top it off i am away on hoilday for a week tommorrow - I know i will gain - so i just need so tips on what i should do to not gain that much - I am taking bars and shakes with me and having a dinner at nite

I need so encouragement for when i get back - I still have 2st to go !!!!!

Thanks for reading

Nicola xx

Hi Nicola... that must have been an awful scare for you hun and so glad it was nothing....

ok look at the positives...

- you are through your scare
- you only put on 2lb during that 2 weeks...
- you are going on holidays tomorrow (ya lucky git :D :D )

so your holiday... do bring your shakes and bars and try as much as you can to stick with your plan of having one meal at night... try stick to protein-ish meals if you can...

on the other hand... you have been through a rough time... please if you feel you can not stick to the diet while you are on hols please do not beat urself up over it... i'm sure you have worked hard to get to go on your holidays so the last thing you want to do is to spend it obsessing over food and diets etc etc..... whatever plan you are following will still be here when you get back....

hope you have a lovely time on your hols.... where are you going by the way??? just make me ever more jealous :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :D

love

Gen xxx

Thanks Gen

Thanks for the support

We are going to Futurefentura - It my FIL 50th birthday so there's 9 of us going - we staying in a 5bed villa - I'm so excited its gonna be great - Weyhay

I have worked hard to go on this hoilday and i have lost 2 and 1/2 stone -

I am going to Abu Dhabi in July and i really wanna be at my goal by then if only i can get my good head on when i come back - My bro lives there and when we went last year he said i cannot beleive how much weight you have put on so this year he will say **** i can't belive how much weight your've lost

Don't get me wrong i'm not doing it for him - We are trying an have been trying for the last 6months for a baby so i wanna get as fit a possible and lose as much as i can b4 i fall

So either way when i see my bro i'll either be pregant of be a size 8-10 - both fantastic

Nicola xxxx

Thanks for the support

We are going to Futurefentura - It my FIL 50th birthday so there's 9 of us going - we staying in a 5bed villa - I'm so excited its gonna be great - Weyhay

I have worked hard to go on this hoilday and i have lost 2 and 1/2 stone -

I am going to Abu Dhabi in July and i really wanna be at my goal by then if only i can get my good head on when i come back - My bro lives there and when we went last year he said i cannot beleive how much weight you have put on so this year he will say **** i can't belive how much weight your've lost

Don't get me wrong i'm not doing it for him - We are trying an have been trying for the last 6months for a baby so i wanna get as fit a possible and lose as much as i can b4 i fall

So either way when i see my bro i'll either be pregant of be a size 8-10 - both fantastic

Nicola xxxx

sooooooooooooooo jealous... i'd love to be heading off somewhere for a few days!!!!

even try to do 50/50 while you are away... it will take the obsessing about food away and you will know you have some control over how much you will or will not lose whilst there!!!

enjoy anyway life if too short to not!!!

love

Gen xxx

Back