its all gone!!!!

louiseb78

i will be a yummy mummy
i cant believe what i just did i have literally just cleared out all the crisps,chocolate sweets,deserts and anything naughty from my fridge/cupboards i am due to restart cd ss tomorrow so thought why not, it wont hurt the kids it will be a lesson for them either that or a shock and they think mummy has lost the plot!

i cant believe i did totally 100% on this one this time!! :family2:

YAY well done!!!

I did that too because if its not in the house.... u cant eat it!!! I know your going to do amazing tomorrow!!! Make sure that u come on tomorrow and let me know how you have got on! Hurry up and get to 50posts so i can inbox you haha :) xxx

lol i trying!! , i know when it was in a black bag i thought oh should i have done that and now yes!! its gone,... my hubby just asked me if i ok!! lol , i cant wait yes will be on tomorrow xx

Good for you :)

It's a great thing to do!

Your setting yourself up for success x

aww thanks i hope so :) x
well done on yr 2 stone thats fab i love reading the signature results :)

Well done hun, its a fab diet!

Look forward to seeing your results x

aww thanks hun all i can ask for is to do aswell as you guys :) x

good luck!! saw my mum fall off her diet wagon when she stocked up on treats for my brothers visiting!!

so good that nothing can tempt you :)

aww thanks i know i dont need any temptation although i do feel stronger this time but best its gone,thanks :) x

Kids will feel better about a happy healthy mammy than a quick sugary treat any day
I'm 2 1/2 st off and iv loads more energy for my little four!! I'm so glad it's gone! I never want to be that big again!! Just stick to the plan and drink drink drink the water!!!

:eatdrink051:That's the spirit...well done...and GOOD luck!

aww thanks so much day 1 and i feel fine yes i know my kids will love to see me happy and healthy ...thanks :) xx

Good luck and well done on the cupboard clearout :)

Well done you that's a fantastic start and just think not only will they be so proud to see Mummy happy and healthy you are teaching them good lessons in life that sweet sugary stuff is not the way forward you may end up finding they crave fruit. This diet isn't just about weight loss but changing your whole attitude towards food. You will find yourself craving healthy fresh food very soon I promise.

Good luck you will do fab I have a feeling as you have made a great start already xxx

Back