Its all in the inches!!!

Gizbok

I had my 2nd weigh in yesterday and was slightly disappointed but more I think about it the happier I am - thats because I looked at my inch loss more!!!

1st Weigh in - 5lb:confused: - wasn't really happy about that, most people have between 7 and 10lb weight loss in first week and I was 100% But lost 4 & 1\4 Inches
2nd Weigh in - 2lb:cry:despite going gym twice and being 100% but then CD did measurement and that was another 3 & 1\4 Inches off!! :happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

So in TWO weeks I have lost
3 inch from waist,
3 & 1\4 from hips and
1 & 1\2 from bust.
That is 7 & 3\4 Inches in total!!!!!!!:bliss:

Gizbok said:
I had my 2nd weigh in yesterday and was slightly disappointed but more I think about it the happier I am - thats because I looked at my inch loss more!!!

1st Weigh in - 5lb:confused: - wasn't really happy about that, most people have between 7 and 10lb weight loss in first week and I was 100% But lost 4 & 1\4 Inches
2nd Weigh in - 2lb:cry:despite going gym twice and being 100% but then CD did measurement and that was another 3 & 1\4 Inches off!! :happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

So in TWO weeks I have lost
3 inch from waist,
3 & 1\4 from hips and
1 & 1\2 from bust.
That is 7 & 3\4 Inches in total!!!!!!!:bliss:

Fantastic. Well done.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks Rkmriddell and This time its forever.

This time its forever - WOW - that is amazing, 10.5 in two wks, how long have you been doing this now??
Its just great to know that there is other people in the same situation and if it wasn't for measuring the inch loss I would have given up by now.
Have decided that I am gonna buy some lard or butter and put it in a bag with exactly the amount I am losing so I can see it everyday, to spur me on!!

Back