Its all in the inches!!!

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by Gizbok, 27 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Gizbok

Gizbok Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(21.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I had my 2nd weigh in yesterday and was slightly disappointed but more I think about it the happier I am - thats because I looked at my inch loss more!!!

1st Weigh in - 5lb:confused: - wasn't really happy about that, most people have between 7 and 10lb weight loss in first week and I was 100% But lost 4 & 1\4 Inches
    2nd Weigh in - 2lb:cry:despite going gym twice and being 100% but then CD did measurement and that was another 3 & 1\4 Inches off!! :happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

So in TWO weeks I have lost
    3 inch from waist,
    3 & 1\4 from hips and
    1 & 1\2 from bust.
    That is 7 & 3\4 Inches in total!!!!!!!:bliss:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Fantastic. Well done.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

4. This time its forever

This time its forever Full Member

Start Weight:
    136kg
    Current Weight:
    69kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    67kg(49.27%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done, inches are great!

Dont stress out, I was in a bit of a mood as when it was my 2nd weigh in I only lost 2.86lbs, I had a weigh in yesterday (my CDC was away so 2 weeks passed) and lost 10.5lbs - so be positive and look forward to next week xx

5. Gizbok

Gizbok Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(21.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Rkmriddell and This time its forever.

This time its forever - WOW - that is amazing, 10.5 in two wks, how long have you been doing this now??
    Its just great to know that there is other people in the same situation and if it wasn't for measuring the inch loss I would have given up by now.
    Have decided that I am gonna buy some lard or butter and put it in a bag with exactly the amount I am losing so I can see it everyday, to spur me on!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.