It's been a disaster week!! Not my weight loss though :(

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by chocolatecat, 5 November 2010 Social URL.

1. chocolatecat

chocolatecat One day at a time :)

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(7.02%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Since last Friday I have been receiving nothing but bad news of people dying, getting cancer, losing pets etc.. in what is already a bad month for me, then to top that the other day my poor little dog got really sick and had to have major surgery yesterday to empty her stomach & intestines because her body has just stopped digesting anything! :(

They can't figure out what's wrong with her & have done several biopsies & I should be getting the results back at 6pm but she's so ill!

It's all just hitting me really hard this week and I am so depressed :( but instead of over eating like I would normally do I can't seem to stomach anything! I am not eating enough & all I've managed to eat today is tea & toast.

I am really worried that the under eating is going to seriously hinder my weight loss on top of all the other stress that's piled on this week :(

Just need to vent... I just hope they can find out what's causing her to be so sick & we can get back to normal!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stellasmammy

Stellasmammy Full Member

Start Weight:
    77.1kg
    Current Weight:
    75.2kg
    Goal Weight:
    54.4kg
    Lost(%):
    1.9kg(2.47%)
    Oh such awful news (((hugs))) It always seems to pour not drizzle.

I hope your pup feels better soon.

Can you get out for a little bit of fresh air, might help your appetite.

4. Lynn_

Lynn_ On A Mission!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(39.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Diabetic/Low carb
    You are really going through the mill right now, so sorry to hear about your little doggy, I hope they find out whats wrong soon. Poor little thing.

5. stacy87

stacy87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.43%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/low-carb
    Didn't want to just read and run! Wanted to give you huge ((hugs)) You really are having such a bad week aren't you :( I really hope it gets better you hun! :patback:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.