It's been a disaster week!! Not my weight loss though :(

chocolatecat

One day at a time :)
Since last Friday I have been receiving nothing but bad news of people dying, getting cancer, losing pets etc.. in what is already a bad month for me, then to top that the other day my poor little dog got really sick and had to have major surgery yesterday to empty her stomach & intestines because her body has just stopped digesting anything! :(

They can't figure out what's wrong with her & have done several biopsies & I should be getting the results back at 6pm but she's so ill!

It's all just hitting me really hard this week and I am so depressed :( but instead of over eating like I would normally do I can't seem to stomach anything! I am not eating enough & all I've managed to eat today is tea & toast.

I am really worried that the under eating is going to seriously hinder my weight loss on top of all the other stress that's piled on this week :(

Just need to vent... I just hope they can find out what's causing her to be so sick & we can get back to normal!

Oh such awful news (((hugs))) It always seems to pour not drizzle.

I hope your pup feels better soon.

Can you get out for a little bit of fresh air, might help your appetite.

You are really going through the mill right now, so sorry to hear about your little doggy, I hope they find out whats wrong soon. Poor little thing.

Didn't want to just read and run! Wanted to give you huge ((hugs)) You really are having such a bad week aren't you :( I really hope it gets better you hun! :patback:

Back