It's been a full week on LT now

lorraineA

Silver Member
I know it is naughty to weigh on own scales but I couldn't resist it as I have now been on LT for a whole week - absolutely made up now as lost 16 pounds in a week!!!!!

Also - last night I made chicken soup with curry powder and adored it - I know the soup is not to everyone's taste but this may be worth a try as it was gorgeous!

Woohoo!!!!! :D

Fab loss hun. When is your official weigh in?? So pleased for you, what other diet can claim over 1 stone in 1st week.

xoz

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Bex - official weigh in is on Saturday so hoping for even more of a loss - loving Lipotrim and just wish I had done it years ago!

Well Doney Honey!!!
Thats an amazing loss!!

:party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

WOW well done i'm sitting here on day 5 down 14 and quater pounds wondering why the hell i didnt start the diet the minute i realised i got too big

Heya Cherrygem...you're here now hun, that's what matters. And...if you'd started long before this you may not have ever even met all of us your new buddies! :hug99:

I think whenever we start our journey's is the right time for us :)

You have to be ready to do this diet...I'd tried several times unsuccessfully to restart this diet but this time I've just run with it again.

Your loss is amazing honey :D well done even with the train issues ;) lol x x x

Well done!!! That's awesome!!! 16 whole pounds gone forever....Bye byeeeeeee. Here's to the rest!!! Xxx

Back