It's been a month..too late than never!

Hello beautiful people!

It's 07:00 am here and I woke up an hour ago. For this one:

Hearty eggs and a freshly brewed cup of hot coffee <3 Can't get better.

Coffee's is little messy on the sides, blehh who cares.

Cheeriosxx Celebrate ~~

Attachments

• IMG_9072.jpg
    IMG_9072.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9070.jpg
    IMG_9070.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9076.jpg
    IMG_9076.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 27
^ It absolutely devilish. Rich, creamy and well eggy :p

I was wondering about salamis and sausages.. should i be aware of them or can i have most types. in the book it says it's obviously allowed but you have to read the label...a little confused about it.

Morning Kensy, LIDL do a range of very nice sausages, decent low carb count as well, most cheap sausages are full of bread crumbs though. Salamis should be OK providing they are genuine ones, they use blood as a thickener not flour.

^ ah ok, I hope that's the case with my salamis. I don't do sausages now..I love the chicken fillets and those seem to be alright. However, they're really salty so they must add quite a bit of salt in it. Bad?

I had yummy chicken spinach today, almost had no time for lunch and haven't gone to fitness yet. this week's been sooo busy with college and stuff.

gootta get back on track!!

Cheeriosxx

Morning Kensy, yes most salami's should be fine, are you buying them whole or sliced? and I so agree on the chicken, not just salt but sugar as well, it's a preservative :(

They sliced. I can't get whole at our butcher. I'll ask though...I'm sure whole is better.

Problem is, I reallyyy like it and it's addictive those chicken fillets. Really rich in taste but each time I have it, I feel a little guilty :(

I just came back from Zumba, another great lesson! Cardio is just great to do once you know the steps well and then you can participate fully.

PEOPLE! I'm baking a cake tomorrow. This is probably the MOST ANTI-ATKINS cake ever, but it's not for myself. It's for a bunch of guests. I will bake and send pictures asap. Hopefully it will turn out nice.

And of course, from scratch :)

Cheeriosxx dieters!

Evening Kensy... Love the pics !! X

Morning Kensy, do you have a Lidl anywhere near you, they have a great selection of whole salami's

Nops! I'll see...know what, I'll finish all the yummy salami a got and then i won't get as much.

I have the promised pictures of the cake I baked today!!! I have baked it for tomorrow. I'm expecting a bunch of guests who loved the last cake so I decided to make another one.

It's completely anti-Atkins so a BIG NO NO for me, but hopefully a big YUM YUM for tomorrow's guests:

Attachments

• IMG_9089.jpg
    IMG_9089.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9079.jpg
    IMG_9079.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9085.jpg
    IMG_9085.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9080.jpg
    IMG_9080.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 26
Morning Kensy, that cake looks very impressive!

Thank you everyone! Much appreciated!

SOO we had the guests over last night, it was a looong night but they LOVED the cake. Everyone really really liked it, so yeah I'm glad.

I didn't even taste it! I'm so proud of that.

Morning Kensy, well done there love.

Well done kensy - both on baking it and then not eating it:D

Thank you so much for the appreciation!

I'm soo happy, my weight has been pretty stable at 154 lbs while it usually goes up and down 2 pounds. Hope to lose another 2 pounds by next monday!

until the next dish or cake :)

Cheeriosxx

Yum cake Kenzy! Looks amazing xx

Back