It's Christmas Eve...let the eating begin!

Babana

I've lost just over 5 stone this year. Gone from a size 18-20 to a size 8-10. BUT I'm having Christmas off. Today, tomorrow and Boxing Day will be the first days I haven't counted calories since Feb! I'll be back to counting on Thursday though! HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE xxxxx

This is amazing!!!! :) Well done!!! can i ask how did you do this? just eating everything but simply counting calories or by encorapting something else too? and how about excercise? given me some inspiration to do something about my weight too! Hoping 2013 will be IT!

This is amazing!!!! :) Well done!!! can i ask how did you do this? just eating everything but simply counting calories or by encorapting something else too? and how about excercise? given me some inspiration to do something about my weight too! Hoping 2013 will be IT!

Just by eating what I choose but counting cals in everything. Thankfully I love salad and veg so my meals are never small. I never deny myself. Just count everything and make sure that at the end if each week I'm not over cals. I still have occasional takeaways etc. I also do an hour of exercise a day. 40 mins cardio and the rest toning etc.

I've just calorie counted my Xmas lunch for tomorrow and all the extras ill properly have and made a plan to balance it put over this week. Hopefully there'll be no damage!! Ek! Xx

Currently 15st 5.5lbs

Wow - that is a fantastic result! I am looking for something similar in 2013. I cant afford to join a gym so my exercise is going to be home based - quite tempted to get the new Davina DVD.

wow youv done so well. You are an inspiration! Iv got 3st+ to lose so its gonna take a while! Iv got a pair of size 10 jeans that get halfway up my things that I need to fit into, hope xmas went well x

I've lost just over 5 stone this year. Gone from a size 18-20 to a size 8-10. BUT I'm having Christmas off. Today, tomorrow and Boxing Day will be the first days I haven't counted calories since Feb! I'll be back to counting on Thursday though! HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE xxxxx

Well done you!! That's amazing! Hope you had a lovely christmas off plan, you deserve it! xxx

Back