Its decision time & maybe bye bye.....

awww linz, i hope the low carb can still work for you, its crap when something works but you cant do it. its a double edged sword :(

stay around!!! we need you here, your one of us, and you may be able to come back full time again soon xxx

:hug99:I don't care if you have to do bloody WW....you stay HERE with us x x x
Hope you can sort your cholesterol levels hon :sign0168:x x

Yeah you have to stick around, hate to see you go! x

what are you eating today then honey x

Yeah you have to stick around, hate to see you go! x

Thanks Red. x

what are you eating today then honey x

So far have had natural yogurt with strawberries, am having some crackerbread with philly, cucumber, tomatoes for lunch... then I'm not really sure!!

Went to the shop this morning & if yr quite careful & choose the right products you can have low fat without compromising on carbs... at least having 50-75g carbs a day you can wouldn't be able to on just 20g!

Some tho are shocking how much sugar they shove in to make it low fat/cal... mayo ranged from 'low fat' 6g carbs per 100g to a whopping 21g carbs per 100g!

Took me ages to go round as I need to check fat & carbs now... I'll get there tho! Strawbs were nice. x

Dont you dare go anywhere. We can share you with another board but please dont leave. You have been a rock to most of us and i would miss you far too much. Im emotional today and welling up. I dont care what diet your on hun this is our mental home and it just wouldnt be the same without you. Good luck in your new journey though. I hope it works for you. Just promise that you wont leave and you wont recruit any more!!!! Love ya hun. xxx

Cheryl you are a love

and..
you wont recruit any more
pmsl (loo roll please) ;)

To what Cheryl? tena vicky? :D

Typical....bloody typical! I go back to work and miss all sorts and can't catch up :cry: Haven't a clue what;s been going on - sigh! x x

I can't catch up! There's too many threads! Can you all quit talking whikst I'm at work please? :D

You havent missed much babes i was saying earlier that i think i may have the fairy for a while and that its just as well somerfield have 18 cushelle toilet rolls on offer for £5 at the mo coz this weeing all the time is becoming a costly past time. Lol

Back