It's definitely time for Dukan!

Brightnatty

Talks alotttt! :)
Hi All,

Joined yesterday and just thought I'd introduce myself :eek:

Im 21 and in 2009 I was unhappy with my 10st body (crazy) went to SW and lost about a stone in 2 months, kept maintaining and eventually gave up quite happy with my weight.

Went to Mexico last June with my man (first holiday together;)) and decided after that no more fags! Gave up and here I am now, smoke free but 2 stone heavier.

I have known about the Dukan since last year (bought the books etc) but have only really felt that now is my time to go for it.

So here I am, my 2nd day on attack and feel quite good, need the toilet every few seconds but I'm good and enjoying it. You will find out I'm crazy about cooking so will hopefully post lots of recipes - successes and failures!

Doing it with my boyfriend of 3 years as the smoke free way is the weighty way at the moment so we need all the help we can get :eek: I also go to the gym 4/5 times a week and vary exercise from running 3miles/swimming 25 lengths/kettle weights and etc.

Natalie :D

Lovely to meet you properly Nat...

Haha a little ;)

Will do some experimenting this weekend when OH is on nights. Some of these famous muffins perhaps - Ham and mustard?

welcome natty, I look forward to reading some of your recipes and meal ideas. It's easy to get into a routine of the same old stuff so a fresh injection of inspiration is always welcome!

Thanks everyone :) another lb gone this morning :) its been replaced with a headache now though! burgers were amazing last night, just mince, garlic, dijon mustard and oat bran.

oooh yes - ketosis is much better than (I've heard) any mood enhancing drug

Back